|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Abdullah think the men have stopped singing while they work?
(a) He believes they no longer want to work for the Englishmen.
(b) He believes they are frightened of the dead.
(c) He believes they are exhausted and overworked.
(d) He believes they are unhappy over their wages.
2. What do Emerson and Abdullah agree on about the situation with the villagers?
(a) The mummy has been stolen and sold by one of the villagers.
(b) The mummy has been stolen by someone who wants to cause dissention.
(c) The mummy was burned in a fire the night before.
(d) The mummy has just been hidden by a villager to protect it.
3. What is the name of the museum to which Amelia and Evelyn go?
(a) The museum of Biskark.
(b) The museum of Boulaq.
(c) The museum of Gurnah.
(d) The museum of Bardain.
4. What does Amelia think about before falling asleep the night she meets Alberto?
(a) About Walter and Evelyn getting married.
(b) About Radcliffe and how she loves him.
(c) About Hassan and his secrets.
(d) About Alberto and Evelyn getting married.
5. What hills surround the pyramids near Cairo?
(a) The Dashoor hills.
(b) The Abusir hills.
(c) The Mokkattam hills.
(d) The Hussin hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mohammed believe to be the mummy found in the tomb?
2. What does Amelia realize about Lucas' arrival in Cairo?
3. What does Amelia remember from her hotel in Cairo while she is talking to Emerson?
4. Who are the waiters on Amelia and Evelyn's dahabeeyah?
5. Who arrives in Cairo as Amelia and Evelyn prepare to leave?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)