1. Where does Amelia Peabody first see Evelyn Barton-Forbes?
(a) On a street in Cairo.
(b) On a street in Alexandria.
(c) On a street in London.
(d) On a street in Rome.
2. Who is Amelia's Italian guide?
3. From whom does Amelia learn foreign languages?
(a) From her brother.
(b) From her father.
(c) From her sister.
(d) From her uncle.
4. How many children are in Amelia's family?
(a) She has seven brothers and sisters.
(b) She has three siblings.
(c) She has five older brothers.
(d) She has six younger brothers.
5. What does Amelia receive upon her father's death?
(a) His house and all of his belongings.
(b) A third of his money.
(c) His house and a sixth of his money.
(d) All of his money.
6. How old is Amelia when her father dies?
7. What places does Amelia want to travel to and see?
(a) The places her father had studied.
(b) The places she had been as a child.
(c) The places her brothers suggested she go.
(d) The places she had read about when she was a child.
This section contains 5,415 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)