|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-38: Elephants; What Patty Said When Debbie Showed Her the Photo; California of the Mind; Dan Persik's Progress; A Pig Roast; Sarong; Flip-Flop,Necklace; On the Roof; Lightning Bugs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who changes like caterpillars change into butterflies?
(b) The school cliques.
(c) The moods of the girls Hector knows.
(d) The weather patterns.
2. Why does it appear Dan is developing some empathy?
(a) He helps an old lady with her car.
(b) He is nice to Hector.
(c) He talks to a disabled vet.
(d) He finds a lost dog a home.
3. What does Debbie give Mrs. Bruning when the elderly woman comes downstairs on Saturday?
(a) Water and an insulin pill.
(b) Sugared orange juice.
(c) Toast and eggs.
(d) Cranberry juice and cereal.
4. How are the faces described in the pictures Debbie looks at?
5. What influence on one's life does Debbie discuss?
(a) Personal choices.
(b) The environment in which one grows up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lenny, Hector, Phil, Debbie and Patty do daily?
2. What song does Hector begin to sing at Phil's?
3. For what will the person in question #92 use what fell out of Russell's pocket?
4. What would Hector like to change about himself?
5. From where do the teens observe the gathering at Phil's?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)