|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-38: Elephants; What Patty Said When Debbie Showed Her the Photo; California of the Mind; Dan Persik's Progress; A Pig Roast; Sarong; Flip-Flop,Necklace; On the Roof; Lightning Bugs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Debbie seems to wake up when she looks in the mirror?
(a) A part that is more like her father.
(b) A tolerant part.
(c) A judgmental part.
(d) A small Buddha part.
2. What does Hector's mother make for which some people might want the recipe?
(a) Jell-o salad.
(b) Green pea soup.
(c) Sugar cookies.
3. What does Debbie wonder about as far as Albert Einstein is concerned?
(a) If he would have revealed E=MC2 if he had known how it would be used.
(b) If he believed genetics or environment has the most impact on one's life.
(c) How he would be different if raised in an Eskimo village.
(d) If he would have been different if he had been raised in a small town in the United States.
4. What does Peter Bruning call his grandmother?
5. For what will the person in question #92 use what fell out of Russell's pocket?
(a) To tease Debbie.
(b) To sell to a pawn shop.
(c) To give to Lenny.
(d) To blackmail Russell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny still like to share with anyone who will listen?
2. What does Hector notice about Debbie?
3. What does Lenny's father think when he looks at Lenny?
4. What does Lenny teach Debbie?
5. What is Hector's major concern this summer?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)