|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bear continue doing as the two travel?
(a) Teach Crispin to read and write.
(b) Leaving misleading clues as to where they are going.
(c) Teach Crispin to be a performer.
(d) Backtracking their trail.
2. What does the Widow Deventry have Crispin do?
(a) Groom some of the horses.
(b) Go back up to his room.
(c) Run to the marketplace.
(d) Work in the kitchen.
3. What does Aycliffe decide to do?
(a) Accept Crispin's offer to be a bursar.
(b) Call the guards.
(c) Pretend Crispin has died.
(d) Let Crispin go.
4. What does Crispin tell the rebels?
(a) That he is going to turn himself in.
(b) That soldiers are outside.
(c) That he is leaving the city.
(d) That he is making a claim as Lord Furnival's heir.
5. What do apprentices want, according to the two persons Crispin hears talking?
(a) More choices as to what they do.
(b) Better wages and less taxes.
(c) Less years to obtain master status.
(d) Better working conditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crispin decide to do after Bear leaves?
2. What amazes Crispin as the two are getting closer to Great Wexly?
3. Where does Crispin see John Aycliffe?
4. How does Crispin react to Bear's offer?
5. What does the cross that Crispin has reveal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Crispin do after he runs from the meeting place, and what happens to him at the tavern?
2. What does Widow Daventry say about Lord Furnival's widow?
3. How does Crispin run into Aycliffe in Great Wexley,and what happens when he does see him?
4. Where do Crispin and Bear stay, what does Bear tell Crispin to do when he leaves and what does Crispin do?
5. What do Aycliffe and Crispin swear to each other?
6. What is Bear's opinion on rebellion and what is John Ball's opinion on it?
7. How does Aycliffe get killed?
8. How do the men in the meeting get away from the soldiers, and what happens to Bear?
9. What is Aycliffe going to do when he sees Crispin in the palace and what does Crispin tell Aycliffe?
10. What happens when Bear and Crispin reach the gate at Great Wexley and how does Crispin feel about being inside the city?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)