|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bear show Crispin how to do that night at camp?
(a) How to use a slingshot.
(b) How to string a bow.
(c) How to light a fire.
(d) How to set traps.
2. What does Crispin see in one of the houses in the village?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) A table set for dinner.
(c) A sword.
(d) Some toys on the floor.
3. What did Bear do after the performers disbanded?
(a) Start writing a book.
(b) Become a blacksmith.
(c) Become a sailor.
(d) Became a soldier.
4. What does Bear pretend when looking at Crispin's cross?
(a) That the cross used to belong to Bear.
(b) That Bear knows who used to own it.
(c) That Bear cannot touch the cross.
(d) That Bear cannot read the words written on it.
5. What does Bear say his father did to him?
(a) Gave him to the church.
(b) Made him learn to steal.
(c) Sold him into slavery.
(d) Beat him everyday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Crispin Quinel cannot meet him that night?
2. What does the man do to earn a living?
3. How does Bear know Lord Furnival?
4. What does Quinel give to the boy?
5. Of what does Bear say he is part?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Crispin do when he sees a group of men waiting for him?
2. What does Crispin see when he looks inside a church and what is Crispin asked?
3. How does Bear provide dinner for him and Crispin and what does Bear say about the dinner and how he feels about it?
4. What does Bear make Crispin do in the morning, how does Crispin feel about it and what does Bear begin to teach Crispin?
5. Why does Crispin go into a house, what does he see, how does he react and what does he hear as he is running away?
6. What does the boy see after he spends the night in the forest, and what does he realize?
7. How does the boy feel about what he is told, and what does he do about it?
8. What do Bear and Crispin see in the distance, and what is at the bridge?
9. Why is Crispin not able to leave the church?
10. How did Bear pick up his trade?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)