|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crispin ask of John Ball and other rebels?
(a) To help him rescue Bear.
(b) To go rescue Bear while Crispin gets out of the city.
(c) To leave Crispin and Bear alone.
2. What offer does Bear make to Crispin one night?
(a) To make Crispin his apprentice.
(b) To set Crispin free at the next village.
(c) To take Crispin to Crispin's father.
3. What does Crispin pretend as he is leaving the tavern?
(a) That Lady Furnival is his mother.
(b) That he is a stable boy.
(c) That he is deaf.
(d) That he is leaving the city.
4. What does Crispin pray inside in the chapel?
(a) That God will judge Lord Furnival truly.
(b) That Lady Furnival will be fair to Crispin.
(c) That God will judge John Aycliffe.
(d) That Crispin has the courage to kill Lady Furnival.
5. About what is Bear pleased when he sees Crispin?
(a) That Crispin is working in the kitchen.
(b) That the Widow has dressed up for Bear.
(c) That the one-eyed man is gone.
(d) That John Aycliffe has not been around.
6. How will Crispin get out of the city?
(a) A man comes to help him.
(b) He cannot until the morning.
(c) He does not want to leave the city.
(d) He will climb the city wall.
7. What does Bear continue doing as the two travel?
(a) Leaving misleading clues as to where they are going.
(b) Teach Crispin to read and write.
(c) Teach Crispin to be a performer.
(d) Backtracking their trail.
8. Who will receive all the money and land of the recently deceased person?
(a) The man's son.
(b) The widow.
(c) The crown.
(d) The church.
9. To what does Crispin swear?
(a) To give Aycliffe the cross and not claim his heritage.
(b) To give Aycliffe control over the Furnival's money.
(d) To give Aycliffe an estate.
10. Where do John Aycliffe and the soldiers escort Bear and Crispin?
(a) To the city gate.
(b) To the town square.
(c) To the Widow's tavern.
(d) To the Furnival palace.
11. What does Crispin decide to do after Bear leaves?
(a) Go see the priest.
(c) Explore the city on his own.
(d) Go to Lord Furnival's home.
12. How does Crispin threaten Aycliffe?
(a) With a dagger.
(b) Crispin does not threaten Aycliffe.
(c) By threatening to reveal a secret of Aycliffe's.
(d) With a sword.
13. Where does Crispin climb?
(a) The gallows.
(b) The palace balcony.
(c) The east wall of the city.
(d) The south wall of the city.
14. Who finds the wandering Crispin?
(b) John Aycliffe.
(c) John Ball.
(d) Widow Daventry.
15. Where does Crispin want to go?
(a) White Stag Inn.
(b) His home village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Bear and Crispin given a place to sleep at the inn?
2. What does the Widow Deventry have Crispin do?
3. What does Crispin show Aycliffe?
4. Who has recently died?
5. What do apprentices want, according to the two persons Crispin hears talking?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)