1. How is the boy at the beginning of the book known?
As Asta's son.
2. What is the name of the village where the boy lives?
3. Who helps the boy bury his mother?
4. What position does John Aycliffe hold in the village?
Steward of the Manor.
5. What does Aycliffe demand from the boy?
6. What worries the boy about Aycliffe's demand?
That the boy will be unable to earn a living.
7. Where does the boy run when he is upset about Aycliffe's demand?
Into the forest.
This section contains 4,864 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)