|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is John Aycliffe talking?
(a) A man the boy does not know.
(b) Lord Furnival.
(d) Father Quinel.
2. Who does Crispin see at the village?
(a) Two little girls.
(b) Woman with a child.
(c) A teenage boy.
(d) A large man.
3. When does Bear think will be a better time for rebellion?
(a) When the French Revolution is successful.
(b) When King Edward dies.
(c) When the Americans are free.
(d) When Lord Furnival dies.
4. How does Crispin feel about Bear's orders?
5. What does Crispin see in one of the houses in the village?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) Some toys on the floor.
(c) A sword.
(d) A table set for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crispin tell Bear about Lord Furnival?
2. What does Crispin hear as he is leaving the village?
3. Where does Crispin see John Aycliffe?
4. Who helps the boy bury his mother?
5. What does the man decide to do after they walk for awhile?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)