|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quinel tell the boy about the boy's mother?
(a) She did not know the boy's father.
(b) She was a related to his cousin.
(c) She was running from her husband.
(d) She could read and write.
2. What is the village Bear and Crispin reach?
3. How does Crispin feel about being on his own?
(b) Excited but wary.
(c) Tired and frightened.
4. What does Crispin decide to do?
(a) Run into the woods.
(b) Kill the man.
(c) Eat some of the man's food.
(d) Serve the man.
5. What does Bear say has to happen for a person to have a life?
(a) To have one good friend.
(b) To travel to at least three other countries.
(c) To have loved on good woman.
(d) To ask questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bear want Crispin to do while Bear performs?
2. Who tells Crispin Quinel cannot meet him that night?
3. What does Bear say about Furnival?
4. What happens as Bear helps Crispin over the wall?
5. Who finds the wandering Crispin?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)