|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crispin decide to do after he escapes his village?
(a) Go to the big city.
(b) Talk to the king.
(c) Go to another country.
(d) Go to his father.
2. Who does Crispin see ride past towards the south?
(c) The bailiff.
3. What does Bear begin to teach Crispin?
(a) How to read and write.
(b) How to use a sword.
(c) To juggle and sing.
(d) How to shoe a horse.
4. Why is Crispin pleased about Bear's request?
(a) Crispin is happy that Bear won't desert him.
(b) Crispin is pleased that Bear needs his help.
(c) Crispin is happy that Bear thinks Cripin is good enough.
(d) Crispin is not pleased since Bear is keeping him prisoner.
5. What is the name of the village where the boy lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bear as Crispin is following the soldiers?
2. Why does the boy move towards a clearing?
3. Why is Bear shocked?
4. What does Crispin tell Bear about Lord Furnival?
5. Who does Bear say will die soon?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)