|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Crispin feel about Bear's orders?
2. With what does the man threaten Crispin?
(a) Taking him to his father.
(b) Tying him up and leaving him to starve.
(c) To take him back to Crispin's village.
(d) A beating.
3. What does Crispin hear that scares him when he listens in on a meeting?
(a) Nothing in particular.
(b) Talk about Lord Furnival's heir.
(c) Talk about rebellion and freedom.
(d) Talk about Crispin murdering a priest.
4. Who is pleased to see Bear at the Green Man tavern?
(a) No one.
(b) Bear's son.
(c) Bear's wife.
(d) The Widow Daventry.
5. Why is Bear shocked?
(a) That the monk would swear.
(b) That the villagers are still following Crispin.
(c) That someone killed John Aycliffe.
(d) That someone killed Crispin's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bear think will be a better time for rebellion?
2. What does Bear say has to happen for a person to have a life?
3. What does Crispin reveal to John Aycliffe?
4. What does Crispin think about what he sees from question #46?
5. What do the two men talking about the boy say about the steward?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)