|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crispin hear as he is leaving the village?
(b) A wolf howling.
(c) A church bell ringing.
(d) Horses on the road.
2. Who is pleased to see Bear at the Green Man tavern?
(a) No one.
(b) Bear's son.
(c) Bear's wife.
(d) The Widow Daventry.
3. What is distinguishing about the person Crispin sees?
(a) They have no clothes on.
(b) He is carrying a poleaxe.
(c) The woman is shaking the child and crying.
(d) He has a bushy red beard.
4. What does Crispin decide to do after seeing inside a house?
(a) Examines the toy.
(b) Takes the sword.
(c) Get away from the village quickly.
(d) Hides to see if the people will return to eat.
5. What does Crispin assume about his father?
(a) That he is a criminal.
(b) That he is dead.
(c) That he did not want Crispin's mother.
(d) That he probably raped his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bear say his father did to him?
2. What does the boy realize about the village?
3. What instrument does Bear push Crispin to learn?
4. What does Crispin decide to do after Bear leaves?
5. Who does Crispin see at the village?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)