|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crispin do when confronted by two men?
(a) Throws his knife at one and kills the man.
(b) Throws a rock at one and knocks him out.
(c) Gives himself up.
(d) Knocks into one and escapes.
2. With what does the man threaten Crispin?
(a) A beating.
(b) To take him back to Crispin's village.
(c) Tying him up and leaving him to starve.
(d) Taking him to his father.
3. What offer does Bear make to Crispin one night?
(a) To take Crispin to Crispin's father.
(c) To set Crispin free at the next village.
(d) To make Crispin his apprentice.
4. What does Bear show Crispin how to do that night at camp?
(a) How to use a slingshot.
(b) How to string a bow.
(c) How to light a fire.
(d) How to set traps.
5. Why is Crispin concerned about their departure?
(a) That the one-eye man seemed set to travel.
(b) That Bear revealed where they are traveling.
(c) That the priest seemed suspicious.
(d) That the elderly woman seemed suspicious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crispin decide to do after he escapes his village?
2. What does the boy hear he is accused of doing?
3. What does Crispin go into a village?
4. What does the man do when Crispin answers him?
5. What happens to the boy's cottage?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)