|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the boy at the beginning of the book known?
(a) As Mary's son.
(b) As Bear.
(c) As Dummy.
(d) As Asta's son.
2. What does Quinel give to the boy?
(a) A silver cross.
(b) A golden bracelet.
(c) A lead cross.
(d) A small book.
3. How does the man treat Crispin?
(a) He mocks him and treats him as if Crispin is stupid.
(b) As if Crispin is his younger brother.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) Like the son of Lord Furnival.
4. What happens to the boy's cottage?
(a) Someone moves into it.
(b) It is burned by the bailiff.
(d) It is leaking water in the rain.
5. What did Bear do after the performers disbanded?
(a) Start writing a book.
(b) Became a soldier.
(c) Become a blacksmith.
(d) Become a sailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crispin do for the next two days?
2. What does the person ask Crispin?
3. Where are Bear and Crispin given a place to sleep at the inn?
4. Who is John Aycliffe?
5. What does the boy realize about the village?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)