|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amazes Crispin as the two are getting closer to Great Wexly?
(a) That the road is paved.
(b) The variety of people.
(c) That even the nobles are kinder.
(d) That there are more soldiers about on the road.
2. What is a wolf's head?
(a) A type of beer.
(b) A person who anyone can kill like an animal.
(c) The mark on the coins.
(d) A tavern in Crispin's village.
3. What does Crispin think about what he sees from question #46?
(a) He does not want to be like the fox.
(b) It is a sign from God.
(c) The spider knows to persevere.
(d) The bird cannot fly without jumping.
4. What does the boy realize about the village?
(a) The people in it are religious.
(b) He is no longer safe there.
(c) The people in it loved his mother.
(d) The village is too small for him.
5. What does the boy hear he is accused of doing?
(a) Hitting Aycliffe.
(b) Robbing from the church.
(c) Breaking into the manor and stealing.
(d) Being of the devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Bear say he is part?
2. What is Crispin's reaction to learning what Bear is teaching?
3. How does Crispin feel about what the steward has declared?
4. Who has recently died?
5. What time is it when the boy wakes up?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)