|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the boy go the night after his mother dies?
(a) To Goodwife Haverty's house.
(b) To the river.
(c) To the manor.
(d) To the church.
2. What is the name of the village where the boy lives?
3. What does Crispin do for the next two days?
(a) Walks south on the road.
(b) Hides in the mountains.
(c) Stays in the basement of the church.
(d) Stays with a woodcutter.
4. What does Crispin decide to do after seeing inside a house?
(a) Get away from the village quickly.
(b) Examines the toy.
(c) Takes the sword.
(d) Hides to see if the people will return to eat.
5. What does Crispin see as he is about to give up?
(a) A bird trying to leave the nest.
(b) A dead fox in a ditch.
(c) A man swinging from a gallows.
(d) A spider spinning a web four times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crispin decide to do after he escapes his village?
2. How does Crispin feel about what the steward has declared?
3. What does Crispin realize about the people in the the place he finds?
4. What happens to the boy's cottage?
5. How is the boy at the beginning of the book known?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)