|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crispin hear as he is leaving the village?
(a) Horses on the road.
(b) A wolf howling.
(c) A church bell ringing.
2. Why do the villagers gather?
(a) To attend church.
(b) To honor the boy's mother.
(c) To have a dance.
(d) To protest Aycliffe's demands.
3. What happens when Crispin goes to the west?
(a) He loses his way.
(b) He finds the way blocked by armed men.
(c) He is blinded by the afternoon sun.
(d) He runs into his good friend Jamie.
4. From where is the noise Crispin hear coming?
(a) The south road.
(b) The forest.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The church.
5. What is a wolf's head?
(a) A type of beer.
(b) The mark on the coins.
(c) A tavern in Crispin's village.
(d) A person who anyone can kill like an animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the boy at the beginning of the book known?
2. What does Crispin realize about the people in the the place he finds?
3. What does Crispin do for the next two days?
4. What does the man the boy does not know do when he sees the boy?
5. How does the boy feel about joining the villagers?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)