|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crispin think about what he sees from question #46?
(a) The spider knows to persevere.
(b) The bird cannot fly without jumping.
(c) It is a sign from God.
(d) He does not want to be like the fox.
2. What does Crispin assume about his father?
(a) That he is a criminal.
(b) That he did not want Crispin's mother.
(c) That he is dead.
(d) That he probably raped his mother.
3. How does the boy feel about the men's opinions of the steward?
(a) He doesn't have any thoughts on the subject.
(b) He disagrees with the men.
(c) The boy is not surprised.
(d) He is shocked.
4. Where does Crispin head after he crosses the stream?
(a) Up into the mountains.
(b) South through the village.
(c) Across the moors.
(d) East to Perkville.
5. What happens to the boy's cottage?
(a) It is burned by the bailiff.
(b) Someone moves into it.
(d) It is leaking water in the rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aycliffe say to the man?
2. What time is it when the boy wakes up?
3. Who does Crispin see ride past towards the south?
4. What does the boy hear he is accused of doing?
5. What does Crispin go into a village?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)