|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy hear he is accused of doing?
(a) Robbing from the church.
(b) Breaking into the manor and stealing.
(c) Hitting Aycliffe.
(d) Being of the devil.
2. What position does John Aycliffe hold in the village?
(a) School teacher.
(d) Steward of the Manor.
3. What does Aycliffe say to the man?
(a) That Crispin's mother left him money.
(b) That Crispin is Furnival's son.
(c) That a rebellion is underway.
(d) Something about a great danger.
4. To whom is John Aycliffe talking?
(a) Lord Furnival.
(c) Father Quinel.
(d) A man the boy does not know.
5. Where does the boy go the night after his mother dies?
(a) To the church.
(b) To Goodwife Haverty's house.
(c) To the manor.
(d) To the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the boy run when he is upset about Aycliffe's demand?
2. What happens to the boy's cottage?
3. What do the two men talking about the boy say about the steward?
4. What is a wolf's head?
5. What worries the boy about Aycliffe's demand?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)