|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy tell Father Quinel about the accusations about him?
(a) He did not take much.
(b) He thought about stealing.
(c) Everything belongs to him anyway.
(d) He did not steal.
2. What is a wolf's head?
(a) A person who anyone can kill like an animal.
(b) A tavern in Crispin's village.
(c) A type of beer.
(d) The mark on the coins.
3. What happens when Crispin goes to the west?
(a) He loses his way.
(b) He finds the way blocked by armed men.
(c) He is blinded by the afternoon sun.
(d) He runs into his good friend Jamie.
4. Where does the boy run when he is upset about Aycliffe's demand?
(a) Into the meadow.
(b) Down to the sea.
(c) Into the forest.
(d) Down the road.
5. What does Aycliffe do when he sees the boy?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He throws a rock at him.
(c) He shouts.
(d) He grabs his arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man the boy does not know do when he sees the boy?
2. How does the boy feel about the men's opinions of the steward?
3. What does Aycliffe demand from the boy?
4. How is the boy at the beginning of the book known?
5. Where does Quinel tell Crispin to go?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)