|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does John Aycliffe hold in the village?
(c) Steward of the Manor.
(d) School teacher.
2. Who helps the boy bury his mother?
(a) Father Quinel.
(b) No one.
(c) His best friend, Jamie.
(d) The blacksmith.
3. What happens to the boy when he is running?
(a) He finds a hurt hawk.
(c) He meets a pretty girl.
(d) He trips, falls and hits his head.
4. What does the man the boy does not know do when he sees the boy?
(a) Throws him to the ground.
(b) Draws his sword and goes towards him.
(d) Restrains Aycliffe.
5. What does Quinel give to the boy?
(a) A small book.
(b) A lead cross.
(c) A silver cross.
(d) A golden bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How could Crispin become free?
2. What does the boy do the day after his mother dies?
3. How does the boy feel about joining the villagers?
4. What does Quinel tell the boy about who the boy is?
5. What does Quinel tell Crispin he should do?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)