|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy realize about the village?
(a) The people in it loved his mother.
(b) The village is too small for him.
(c) The people in it are religious.
(d) He is no longer safe there.
2. Who tells Crispin Quinel cannot meet him that night?
(a) Crispin's friend Jamie.
(b) The alcolyte.
(c) Blacksmith Jones.
3. What happens to the boy's cottage?
(a) It is leaking water in the rain.
(b) It is burned by the bailiff.
(d) Someone moves into it.
4. What does Aycliffe do when he sees the boy?
(a) He grabs his arm.
(b) He throws a rock at him.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) He shouts.
5. How is the boy at the beginning of the book known?
(a) As Dummy.
(b) As Mary's son.
(c) As Bear.
(d) As Asta's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy do the day after his mother dies?
2. What does Aycliffe demand from the boy?
3. What happens when Crispin goes to the west?
4. Why does the boy move towards a clearing?
5. How could Crispin become free?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)