|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bear tell Crispin in response to Crispin's concerns?
(a) Not to worry.
(b) That they would lay an ambush for the one-eyed man.
(c) That Crispin's real father would save them.
(d) That they would travel somewhere else if need be.
2. Of what does Bear say he is part?
(a) A group of performers.
(b) A large family.
(c) A group of non Christians.
(d) A secret brotherhood.
3. What is Crispin's reaction to learning what Bear is teaching?
4. How does the man treat Crispin?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) Like the son of Lord Furnival.
(c) He mocks him and treats him as if Crispin is stupid.
(d) As if Crispin is his younger brother.
5. What does Crispin tell the rebels?
(a) That he is making a claim as Lord Furnival's heir.
(b) That he is leaving the city.
(c) That soldiers are outside.
(d) That he is going to turn himself in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bear say has to happen for a person to have a life?
2. What does Crispin think the courier brought news of to John Ayclliffe?
3. What does Crispin think about what he sees from question #46?
4. What worries the boy about Aycliffe's demand?
5. Why is Crispin pleased about Bear's request?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)