|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy realize about the village?
(a) The village is too small for him.
(b) He is no longer safe there.
(c) The people in it are religious.
(d) The people in it loved his mother.
2. Who is taken into the Furnival palace?
(a) John Ball.
(c) No one.
3. What does Bear continue doing as the two travel?
(a) Teach Crispin to read and write.
(b) Leaving misleading clues as to where they are going.
(c) Teach Crispin to be a performer.
(d) Backtracking their trail.
4. What does Crispin do for the next two days?
(a) Walks south on the road.
(b) Stays with a woodcutter.
(c) Stays in the basement of the church.
(d) Hides in the mountains.
5. Who looks at Bear and Crispin with hatred while the two are entertaining the villagers?
(a) A dull-witted boy.
(b) A one-eyed man.
(c) A priest.
(d) An elderly woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man tell Crispin the punishment for theft is?
2. What does Bear want Crispin to do the next morning?
3. With what does the man threaten Crispin?
4. Where does Crispin hide when he hears soldiers?
5. What does Bear claim to the priest in the village?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)