|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bear continue doing as the two travel?
(a) Leaving misleading clues as to where they are going.
(b) Backtracking their trail.
(c) Teach Crispin to read and write.
(d) Teach Crispin to be a performer.
2. What does Crispin go into a village?
(a) To get help from someone.
(b) To rent a room in an inn.
(c) To find new clothes.
(d) To look for food.
3. What does Aycliffe demand from the boy?
(a) His ox.
(b) All of his possessions.
(c) Ten percent of his field earnings.
(d) Fourteen shrillings.
4. What does Cripin tell Bear as they are leaving the village?
(a) That the one-eyed man was staring at Crispin.
(b) That Crispin thinks the priest knows who Crispin is.
(c) That Crispin wants to stay in the village.
(d) That Crispin thinks Bear is his real father.
5. Why can't Crispin sleep?
(a) He has a headache.
(b) The person next door is snoring too loudly.
(c) He is worried.
(d) He is feverish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crispin see as he is about to give up?
2. What does the boy hear he is accused of doing?
3. What is the village Bear and Crispin reach?
4. Why is Crispin concerned about their departure?
5. What does Bear pretend when looking at Crispin's cross?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)