|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bear say killing animals is?
(a) A natural act.
(d) Something he detests.
2. Why can Bear not be hung?
(a) He can read and write.
(b) His father is rich.
(c) He is too big.
(d) He is the nephew of the king.
3. What does Quinel give to the boy?
(a) A golden bracelet.
(b) A lead cross.
(c) A silver cross.
(d) A small book.
4. Why is Crispin concerned about their departure?
(a) That Bear revealed where they are traveling.
(b) That the one-eye man seemed set to travel.
(c) That the elderly woman seemed suspicious.
(d) That the priest seemed suspicious.
5. What does the man tell Crispin the punishment for theft is?
(a) Cutting off a hand.
(c) Prison for a year.
(d) A public flogging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cripin tell Bear as they are leaving the village?
2. What does Crispin realize about the people in the the place he finds?
3. What happens to the boy when he is running?
4. What is a wolf's head?
5. What does Bear make Crispin do in the morning?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)