|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Quinel tell Crispin to go?
(a) To the cathedral in London.
(b) To Goodwife Peregrine's house.
(c) To the church's basement.
(d) To France.
2. Where does Crispin manage to lose the steward and his men?
(a) Near the mill.
(b) On the north road.
(c) At the church.
(d) In the woods.
3. What does the man do after Crispin answers his questions?
(a) Blocks his way.
(b) Tells him to leave.
(d) Gives him food.
4. Where does the boy run when he is upset about Aycliffe's demand?
(a) Down to the sea.
(b) Into the forest.
(c) Down the road.
(d) Into the meadow.
5. What does Quinel tell Crispin he should do?
(a) Go find his father.
(b) Run away to the city.
(c) Hide in the woods for a week.
(d) Join the church to become a priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quinel give to the boy?
2. Why is the man going to his next destination?
3. What does Crispin think about what he sees from question #46?
4. Who does Crispin see ride past towards the south?
5. How does Crispin feel about being on his own?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)