|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does John Aycliffe hold in the village?
(a) School teacher.
(c) Steward of the Manor.
2. How could Crispin become free?
(a) Move to another country.
(b) Make Aycliffe prove his charges.
(c) Find his father.
(d) To not get caught for a year and a day.
3. What does the boy tell Father Quinel about the accusations about him?
(a) Everything belongs to him anyway.
(b) He thought about stealing.
(c) He did not steal.
(d) He did not take much.
4. Where does Crispin head after he crosses the stream?
(a) East to Perkville.
(b) Across the moors.
(c) Up into the mountains.
(d) South through the village.
5. What happens to the boy's cottage?
(b) Someone moves into it.
(c) It is leaking water in the rain.
(d) It is burned by the bailiff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crispin think is his fault?
2. Who tells Crispin Quinel cannot meet him that night?
3. What does Crispin try to do when he answers the man?
4. What do the two men talking about the boy say about the steward?
5. What does the boy realize about the village?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)