|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy tell Father Quinel about the accusations about him?
(a) Everything belongs to him anyway.
(b) He did not steal.
(c) He did not take much.
(d) He thought about stealing.
2. What does Crispin decide to do?
(a) Run into the woods.
(b) Serve the man.
(c) Eat some of the man's food.
(d) Kill the man.
3. What worries the boy about Aycliffe's demand?
(a) That the boy will be unable to earn a living.
(b) That Aycliffe is angry at him.
(c) That Aycliffe will continue to ask for more.
(d) That the villagers will not help him.
4. How does Crispin feel about the man's behavior?
(d) Resentful and angry.
5. How does the boy feel about the men's opinions of the steward?
(a) He disagrees with the men.
(b) He doesn't have any thoughts on the subject.
(c) The boy is not surprised.
(d) He is shocked.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Crispin feel about being on his own?
2. How does the man treat Crispin?
3. What does Crispin think about what he sees from question #46?
4. How does the man treat Crispin?
5. What does Crispin find after the sight in question #46?`
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)