|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Quinel feel about what the boy tells him?
(a) He cries.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He does not believe the boy.
(d) He is relieved.
2. How does Crispin feel about what the steward has declared?
(a) He agrees with it.
(b) He argues about it.
(c) He does not understand why he did it.
(d) He is happy about it.
3. What does Crispin hear as he is leaving the village?
(b) Horses on the road.
(c) A church bell ringing.
(d) A wolf howling.
4. What does Crispin think about what he sees from question #46?
(a) It is a sign from God.
(b) He does not want to be like the fox.
(c) The bird cannot fly without jumping.
(d) The spider knows to persevere.
5. What does the boy hear he is accused of doing?
(a) Breaking into the manor and stealing.
(b) Robbing from the church.
(c) Hitting Aycliffe.
(d) Being of the devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crispin decide to do?
2. How does the boy feel about the men's opinions of the steward?
3. Where does Quinel tell Crispin to go?
4. Where does Crispin manage to lose the steward and his men?
5. What does Bear continue doing as the two travel?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)