|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bear want Crispin to do while Bear performs?
(a) Play the lyre.
(b) Play the recorder.
(d) Collect money.
2. Where does Bear say he and Crispin are going?
3. Who looks at Bear and Crispin with hatred while the two are entertaining the villagers?
(a) A dull-witted boy.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) A one-eyed man.
(d) A priest.
4. What does the Widow Deventry have Crispin do?
(a) Groom some of the horses.
(b) Go back up to his room.
(c) Work in the kitchen.
(d) Run to the marketplace.
5. What does Crispin do when he lies beside the road?
(b) Prays to God.
(d) Buries his lead cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bear think will be a better time for rebellion?
2. Of what does Bear say he is part?
3. How does Crispin feel about being on his own?
4. Who does Bear say will die soon?
5. Why is Bear shocked?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)