|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crispin think is his fault?
(a) Jamie being beat.
(b) His mother dying.
(c) Aycliffe coming for him.
(d) Quinel's situation.
2. What shocks Crispin when he comes down for breakfast?
(a) Seeing his mother.
(b) Seeing the one-eyed man.
(d) Seeing the bruises on the Widow's face.
3. Why is Father Quinel lying in the road?
(a) He has been murdered.
(b) He has lost his cross and is looking for it.
(c) He is hiding waiting for Crispin.
(d) He tripped and fell.
4. From where is the noise Crispin hear coming?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The south road.
(c) The forest.
(d) The church.
5. What does Crispin decide to do after he escapes his village?
(a) Go to another country.
(b) Go to his father.
(c) Go to the big city.
(d) Talk to the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bear pretend when looking at Crispin's cross?
2. Where does Crispin head after he crosses the stream?
3. What is Crispin eventually able to do?
4. Who is John Aycliffe?
5. What does Crispin go into a village?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)