|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lenny reveals that she did not tell Charlie about her ovary because:
2. Meg's motivation for lying to Old Granddaddy appears to be:
3. Lenny believes Doc stated in Biloxi during the hurricane because:
4. When Lenny learns her secret has been betrayed she tells Babe:
5. When Barnette leaves, it becomes apparent that:
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay in which you evaluate any character from the text as "successful" or "unsuccessful" according to their own standards and those of society in general.
Essay Topic 2
Consider the physical or emotional defects of any character in the play. How do these defects shape the characters or propel the events of the play?
Essay Topic 3
Blanche McCrary Boyd said, "My sister says Southerners are like other people, only more so." Write an essay in which you explain the preceding statement by examining the characters of the text.
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)