|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls while the girls are setting up the card game?
2. Babe surprises Barnette by:
3. During their conversation:
4. How old was Lenny when their mother died?
5. The photos of Babe and Willy Jay were taken by:
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Consider the physical or emotional defects of any character in the play. How do these defects shape the characters or propel the events of the play?
Essay Topic 2
Consider the motif of rebirth or new beginnings in the play. Identify Henley's message about the motif, and use the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
A Mexican proverb states that "The house does not rest upon the ground, but upon a woman." How is this proven or disproven by the events of Crimes of the Heart?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)