|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Meg went crazy in L.A., what did she do with her jewels and valuables?
(a) She tried to stuff them in a March of Dimes box.
(b) She tried to sell them to Lenny.
(c) She tried to stuff them into a mailbox to send them home.
(d) She tried to sell them to a pawn shop.
2. What is the name of the movie Meg tells Old Granddaddy she will star in?
(a) Singing in Biloxi.
(b) Singing at Greeny's.
(c) Singing in the Rain.
(d) Singing in a Shoe Factory.
3. Barnette's personal vendetta against Zackery involves:
(a) Babe's affair with Willy Jay.
(b) Barnette's mother.
(c) Barnette's father's reputation.
(d) Babe's hospital record.
4. Barnette agrees that Willy Jay:
(a) Should be left out of the story if possible.
(b) Caused the fight between Babe and Zackery.
(c) Is lucky he escaped with his life.
(d) Will have to be put on the witness stand.
5. Why does Meg tell Doc she went to the Psychiatric ward in L.A.?
(a) She wants him to understand what has happened to her since she left.
(b) She wants him to feel sorry for her.
(c) She wants to apologize for leaving him in Biloxi.
(d) She wants him to leave her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Meg punish herself by looking at?
2. What does Lenny fear will prevent men from loving her?
3. Though Meg did not lie to Old Granddaddy out of cruelty:
4. Meg and Lenny are bothered by the photo of their father's smile because:
5. At first, Doc and Meg pretend:
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)