|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the movie Meg tells Old Granddaddy she will star in?
(a) Singing in Biloxi.
(b) Singing at Greeny's.
(c) Singing in the Rain.
(d) Singing in a Shoe Factory.
2. Meg hesitates at first to go out riding with Doc because:
(a) She has not forgiven her for leaving her in Biloxi.
(b) She feels guilty about leaving her sisters home alone.
(c) She does not want things to start up between them.
(d) She does not want him to know she still cares for him.
3. Barnette plans to attribute the shooting to:
(a) An accident.
(b) Zackery's continued physical and emotional abuse.
(c) Babe's desire to start a new life.
(d) Babe's self-defense in the face of her husband's anger.
4. Though Babe wants to burn the photos of herself and Willy Jay, Barnette tells her:
(a) Zackery has already seen the photos.
(b) It will not do any good because the photos have already gone to the press.
(c) She has to turn herself in to the authorities.
(d) It will not do any good because Zackery has the negative.
5. At first, Doc and Meg pretend:
(a) They are still in love with one another.
(b) They cannot remember the details of their last meeting.
(c) They do not want to spend time together.
(d) They they cannot remember one another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Old Granddaddy's actions toward the girls imply:
2. Lenny returns upset with Meg because:
3. While Becky explains the details of the shooting, it is clear that Barnette:
4. How did Old Granddaddy try to make the girls feel better on the morning of their mother's funeral?
5. Meg has taken little bites out of all of Lenny's candy because:
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)