|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Meg and Doc go together?
(a) They go back to Biloxi.
(b) They go for a ride to look at the moon.
(c) They go to his house to meet his wife, Joan.
(d) They go to the hospital to see Old Granddaddy.
2. People in town think Meg:
(a) Was the most responsible of the Magrath girls.
(b) Should have been famous.
(c) Caused Doc's accident and then left him.
(d) Caused Old Granddaddy's stroke.
3. What seems to be Lenny's "comfort" food?
4. Babe wants a copy of the paper because:
(a) She wants to cut out the articles on the shooting and put them in her scrapbook.
(b) She wants to know if she is getting more coverage than her mother.
(c) She wants to monitor the damage to her reputation.
(d) She wants to know about new developments in the case.
5. When Lenny learns her secret has been betrayed she tells Babe:
(a) She has always known Babe loves Meg more that herself.
(b) She thinks Babe should go to jail for shooting Zackery.
(c) She never wants to see Babe again.
(d) She will never trust Babe again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Though Meg did not lie to Old Granddaddy out of cruelty:
2. Meg has taken little bites out of all of Lenny's candy because:
3. Why does Meg tell Doc she went to the Psychiatric ward in L.A.?
4. Barnette plans to attribute the shooting to:
5. How did Old Granddaddy try to make the girls feel better on the morning of their mother's funeral?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)