|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meg's desire to remain while the hurricane hit Biloxi suggests:
(a) She just wanted to die.
(b) She had a need for chaos in her life.
(c) She thought she was invincible.
(d) She wanted to know that Doc was not a weak man.
2. Lenny seems to see herself as:
(a) A slave.
(b) A saint.
(c) A princess.
(d) A martyr.
3. When Meg asks why she can not seem to keep her mouth shut, Doc answers:
(a) Maybe it is because she does not want to.
(b) Maybe it is because she is wants to show Lenny who is tougher.
(c) Maybe it is because she never learned to.
(d) Maybe it is because she enjoys hurting others.
4. What do the girls decide to do just like old times?
(a) They decide to go see Meg singing at Greeny's.
(b) They decide to look through photo albums.
(c) They decide to play hearts and eat popcorn.
(d) They decide to go out riding with Doc.
5. Lenny believes Old Granddaddy told her to break up with Charlie because:
(a) He did not want to see her hurt.
(b) He did not want her to marry a Yankee.
(c) He did not want her to leave him.
(d) He did not want her to get married at her age.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Barnette leaves, it becomes apparent that:
2. What does Lenny fear will prevent men from loving her?
3. Barnette's personal vendetta against Zackery involves:
4. What did Babe want for her mother's funeral?
5. Lenny's reason for exploding at Meg over the candy is:
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)