|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meg and Lenny are bothered by the photo of their father's smile because:
(a) It reminds them of how much he loved their mother.
(b) It hides the pain he feels about their mother's suicide.
(c) It hides the truth about who he was.
(d) It reminds them of how much they miss him.
2. Babe believes Meg's lies might be true because:
(a) She is easily deceived by her sisters.
(b) She is naive and hopeful.
(c) She thinks Meg is a successful singer.
(d) She has nothing else to believe in.
3. When Barnette leaves, it becomes apparent that:
(a) Babe wants to reunite with Zackery.
(b) Barnette and Babe are attracted to one another.
(c) Barnette and Babe have no chance in the trial.
(d) Babe wants to find another lawyer.
4. What did Babe want for her mother's funeral?
(a) She wanted a team of white horses to carry the coffin.
(b) She wanted a banana split for breakfast.
(c) She wanted to keep her mother's cat.
(d) She wanted her mother to be buried at a castle.
5. When Meg asks why she can not seem to keep her mouth shut, Doc answers:
(a) Maybe it is because she never learned to.
(b) Maybe it is because she is wants to show Lenny who is tougher.
(c) Maybe it is because she does not want to.
(d) Maybe it is because she enjoys hurting others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meg claims she and Babe were talking about Lenny's relationship with Charlie because:
2. Meg hesitates at first to go out riding with Doc because:
3. What nickname does Doc call Meg?
4. Lenny believes Old Granddaddy told her to break up with Charlie because:
5. Lenny returns upset with Meg because:
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)