|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Babe's hysteria does not allow her to register:
(a) That Zackery's liver is getting better.
(b) That Meg has run off with Doc.
(c) That Zackery has had photos taken of her and Willy Jay.
(d) That Old Granddaddy has had another stroke.
2. People in town think Meg:
(a) Caused Old Granddaddy's stroke.
(b) Was the most responsible of the Magrath girls.
(c) Caused Doc's accident and then left him.
(d) Should have been famous.
3. How old was Lenny when their mother died?
4. Babe wants a copy of the paper because:
(a) She wants to know about new developments in the case.
(b) She wants to cut out the articles on the shooting and put them in her scrapbook.
(c) She wants to know if she is getting more coverage than her mother.
(d) She wants to monitor the damage to her reputation.
5. What book did Meg punish herself by looking at?
(a) Diseases of the Brain.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Diseases of the Skin.
(d) Grey's Anatomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Babe believes Meg's lies might be true because:
2. What nickname does Doc call Meg?
3. Meg has taken little bites out of all of Lenny's candy because:
4. Meg claims she and Babe were talking about Lenny's relationship with Charlie because:
5. When Meg went crazy in L.A., what did she do with her jewels and valuables?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)