|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barnette's personal vendetta against Zackery involves:
(a) Babe's hospital record.
(b) Barnette's mother.
(c) Babe's affair with Willy Jay.
(d) Barnette's father's reputation.
2. During their conversation:
(a) Barnette calls Zackery to tell him to not to contact Babe.
(b) Barnette calls Zackery to arrange a deal.
(c) Zackery calls to arrange a deal with Babe.
(d) Zackery calls to tell Babe he has evidence against her.
3. What nickname does Doc call Meg?
4. Lenny's reason for exploding at Meg over the candy is:
(a) Meg has so much more than Lenny does.
(b) Meg never asks Lenny for permission for anything.
(c) Meg refuses to share anything with Lenny.
(d) Meg has no respect for other people's property.
5. Why does Doc come over during the card game?
(a) He wants to say Happy Birthday to Lenny.
(b) He wants to know if Babe is alright.
(c) He wants to ask about Old Granddaddy.
(d) He wants to see Meg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meg and Lenny are bothered by the photo of their father's smile because:
2. Babe surprises Barnette by:
3. Lenny reveals that she did not tell Charlie about her ovary because:
4. What book did Meg punish herself by looking at?
5. What do the girls decide to do just like old times?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)