|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lenny when their mother died?
2. Babe believes Meg's lies might be true because:
(a) She is naive and hopeful.
(b) She is easily deceived by her sisters.
(c) She has nothing else to believe in.
(d) She thinks Meg is a successful singer.
3. Lenny's reason for exploding at Meg over the candy is:
(a) Meg never asks Lenny for permission for anything.
(b) Meg has so much more than Lenny does.
(c) Meg has no respect for other people's property.
(d) Meg refuses to share anything with Lenny.
4. Lenny is still upset that as children Meg had more :
(c) Attention from Old Granddaddy.
(d) Jingle bells on her petticoats.
5. What does Lenny fear will prevent men from loving her?
(a) Her weight.
(b) Her baldness.
(c) Her inexperience.
(d) Her shrunken ovary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Though Babe wants to burn the photos of herself and Willy Jay, Barnette tells her:
2. Barnette agrees that Willy Jay:
3. What is the name of the movie Meg tells Old Granddaddy she will star in?
4. While Becky explains the details of the shooting, it is clear that Barnette:
5. Lenny seems to see herself as:
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)