|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though Babe wants to burn the photos of herself and Willy Jay, Barnette tells her:
(a) It will not do any good because the photos have already gone to the press.
(b) It will not do any good because Zackery has the negative.
(c) Zackery has already seen the photos.
(d) She has to turn herself in to the authorities.
2. Lenny's reason for exploding at Meg over the candy is:
(a) Meg has so much more than Lenny does.
(b) Meg refuses to share anything with Lenny.
(c) Meg never asks Lenny for permission for anything.
(d) Meg has no respect for other people's property.
3. While she tells her story, the comfort food Babe indulges in is:
4. Lenny believes Doc stated in Biloxi during the hurricane because:
(a) He loved Meg.
(b) He was hurt and could not move.
(c) He wanted to defy Old Granddaddy.
(d) He couldn not make up his own mind.
5. Lenny reveals that she did not tell Charlie about her ovary because:
(a) She did not want him to pity her.
(b) She did not want him not to want her.
(c) She did not want him to anger Old Granddaddy.
(d) She did not want him to know anything personal about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meg's comment, "forget the glasses," at the end of her scene with Doc implies:
2. Meg has taken little bites out of all of Lenny's candy because:
3. Why does Babe keep articles about unhappy things in her scrapbook?
4. Babe believes Meg's lies might be true because:
5. While she tells her story, Babe finally seems to realize:
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)