|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Babe wants a copy of the paper because:
(a) She wants to cut out the articles on the shooting and put them in her scrapbook.
(b) She wants to monitor the damage to her reputation.
(c) She wants to know if she is getting more coverage than her mother.
(d) She wants to know about new developments in the case.
2. When Meg went crazy in L.A., what did she do with her jewels and valuables?
(a) She tried to sell them to Lenny.
(b) She tried to stuff them into a mailbox to send them home.
(c) She tried to stuff them in a March of Dimes box.
(d) She tried to sell them to a pawn shop.
3. While she tells her story, the comfort food Babe indulges in is:
4. Rather than sympathizing with Meg's need to "toughen up" after their mother's suicide, Lenny believes:
(a) Meg's lies have stemmed from her need for attention.
(b) Meg always tried to exploit the situation to get what she wanted.
(c) Meg's hardness caused her to lead Doc on, and eventually cost him his leg.
(d) Meg's hardness has cost the whole family their happiness.
5. What seems to be Lenny's "comfort" food?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lenny seems to see herself as:
2. Lenny believes Old Granddaddy told her to break up with Charlie because:
3. Lenny's reason for exploding at Meg over the candy is:
4. What nickname does Doc call Meg?
5. When Lenny learns her secret has been betrayed she tells Babe:
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)