|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People in town think Meg:
(a) Was the most responsible of the Magrath girls.
(b) Caused Doc's accident and then left him.
(c) Caused Old Granddaddy's stroke.
(d) Should have been famous.
2. How old was Lenny when their mother died?
3. Barnette's personal vendetta against Zackery involves:
(a) Babe's affair with Willy Jay.
(b) Babe's hospital record.
(c) Barnette's father's reputation.
(d) Barnette's mother.
4. Meg's desire to remain while the hurricane hit Biloxi suggests:
(a) She had a need for chaos in her life.
(b) She just wanted to die.
(c) She thought she was invincible.
(d) She wanted to know that Doc was not a weak man.
5. Lenny returns upset with Meg because:
(a) Meg has lied to Old Granddaddy about her success.
(b) Meg has gone to the store to buy liquor.
(c) Meg has refused to return home with her.
(d) Meg has run off with Doc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meg hesitates at first to go out riding with Doc because:
2. While Becky explains the details of the shooting, it is clear that Barnette:
3. Barnette plans to attribute the shooting to:
4. Why has Lenny taken to sleeping in the kitchen?
5. Before she called the police after shooting Zackery, Babe:
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)