|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lenny seems to see herself as:
(a) A saint.
(b) A slave.
(c) A princess.
(d) A martyr.
2. When Lenny learns her secret has been betrayed she tells Babe:
(a) She has always known Babe loves Meg more that herself.
(b) She never wants to see Babe again.
(c) She will never trust Babe again.
(d) She thinks Babe should go to jail for shooting Zackery.
3. While Becky explains the details of the shooting, it is clear that Barnette:
(a) Knows how to manipulate the truth to her advantage.
(b) Think she is guilty.
(c) Knows he is going to have to lie on her behalf.
(d) Does not believe her story.
4. What seems to be Lenny's "comfort" food?
5. Lenny's reason for exploding at Meg over the candy is:
(a) Meg never asks Lenny for permission for anything.
(b) Meg refuses to share anything with Lenny.
(c) Meg has so much more than Lenny does.
(d) Meg has no respect for other people's property.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Meg went crazy in L.A., what did she do with her jewels and valuables?
2. What secret has Babe revealed to Meg about Lenny?
3. Who calls while the girls are setting up the card game?
4. Meg hesitates at first to go out riding with Doc because:
5. While she tells her story, the comfort food Babe indulges in is:
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)