|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Babe's hysteria does not allow her to register:
(a) That Zackery has had photos taken of her and Willy Jay.
(b) That Old Granddaddy has had another stroke.
(c) That Meg has run off with Doc.
(d) That Zackery's liver is getting better.
2. Lenny seems to see herself as:
(a) A saint.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A slave.
(d) A princess.
3. Barnette agrees that Willy Jay:
(a) Is lucky he escaped with his life.
(b) Caused the fight between Babe and Zackery.
(c) Should be left out of the story if possible.
(d) Will have to be put on the witness stand.
4. Barnette plans to attribute the shooting to:
(a) Zackery's continued physical and emotional abuse.
(b) Babe's self-defense in the face of her husband's anger.
(c) An accident.
(d) Babe's desire to start a new life.
5. Barnette's personal vendetta against Zackery involves:
(a) Babe's affair with Willy Jay.
(b) Babe's hospital record.
(c) Barnette's mother.
(d) Barnette's father's reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Though Meg did not lie to Old Granddaddy out of cruelty:
2. While she tells her story, Babe finally seems to realize:
3. Lenny is still upset that as children Meg had more :
4. Why does Babe keep articles about unhappy things in her scrapbook?
5. Lenny believes Old Granddaddy told her to break up with Charlie because:
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)