|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Babe wants a copy of the paper because:
(a) She wants to know about new developments in the case.
(b) She wants to cut out the articles on the shooting and put them in her scrapbook.
(c) She wants to monitor the damage to her reputation.
(d) She wants to know if she is getting more coverage than her mother.
2. Why does Meg tell Doc she went to the Psychiatric ward in L.A.?
(a) She wants him to feel sorry for her.
(b) She wants him to understand what has happened to her since she left.
(c) She wants to apologize for leaving him in Biloxi.
(d) She wants him to leave her alone.
3. Lenny believes Doc stated in Biloxi during the hurricane because:
(a) He wanted to defy Old Granddaddy.
(b) He was hurt and could not move.
(c) He couldn not make up his own mind.
(d) He loved Meg.
4. Babe is upset when:
(a) Lenny refuses to speak to her.
(b) Meg makes her cry.
(c) Lenny refuses to speak to Meg.
(d) Meg makes Lenny cry.
5. Why does Babe say things have been hard for Meg?
(a) Meg was the one who found their mother dead.
(b) Meg was the one who got caught in the hurricane.
(c) Meg was the one who found their father dead.
(d) Meg was the one who had to tell Old Granddaddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lenny learns that Meg has:
2. Who calls while the girls are setting up the card game?
3. Meg's desire to remain while the hurricane hit Biloxi suggests:
4. When Barnette leaves, it becomes apparent that:
5. Meg has taken little bites out of all of Lenny's candy because:
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)