|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be Lenny's "comfort" food?
2. Doc earned his nickname because:
(a) He always planned to be a doctor.
(b) He had a fear of hospitals.
(c) He took care of the sick and injured during the hurricane.
(d) He took care of the animals on his farm.
3. What is the name of the movie Meg tells Old Granddaddy she will star in?
(a) Singing in the Rain.
(b) Singing in Biloxi.
(c) Singing in a Shoe Factory.
(d) Singing at Greeny's.
4. Barnette agrees that Willy Jay:
(a) Caused the fight between Babe and Zackery.
(b) Is lucky he escaped with his life.
(c) Should be left out of the story if possible.
(d) Will have to be put on the witness stand.
5. When Barnette leaves, it becomes apparent that:
(a) Babe wants to find another lawyer.
(b) Barnette and Babe have no chance in the trial.
(c) Babe wants to reunite with Zackery.
(d) Barnette and Babe are attracted to one another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barnette plans to attribute the shooting to:
2. Meg's motivation for lying to Old Granddaddy appears to be:
3. Lenny believes Old Granddaddy told her to break up with Charlie because:
4. Why does Doc come over during the card game?
5. Meg's desire to remain while the hurricane hit Biloxi suggests:
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)