|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People in town think Meg:
(a) Was the most responsible of the Magrath girls.
(b) Caused Old Granddaddy's stroke.
(c) Caused Doc's accident and then left him.
(d) Should have been famous.
2. Babe looks happy in her wedding picture because:
(a) Old Granddaddy told her to smile.
(b) She was drunk on champagne.
(c) She does not understand that she is getting married.
(d) She thought she loved Zackery.
3. What did Babe want for her mother's funeral?
(a) She wanted to keep her mother's cat.
(b) She wanted her mother to be buried at a castle.
(c) She wanted a banana split for breakfast.
(d) She wanted a team of white horses to carry the coffin.
4. What do the girls decide to do just like old times?
(a) They decide to look through photo albums.
(b) They decide to go out riding with Doc.
(c) They decide to go see Meg singing at Greeny's.
(d) They decide to play hearts and eat popcorn.
5. Why does Meg tell Doc she went to the Psychiatric ward in L.A.?
(a) She wants him to leave her alone.
(b) She wants him to understand what has happened to her since she left.
(c) She wants him to feel sorry for her.
(d) She wants to apologize for leaving him in Biloxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Doc come over during the card game?
2. Lenny returns upset with Meg because:
3. Babe believes Meg's lies might be true because:
4. While she tells her story, Babe finally seems to realize:
5. Lenny's reason for exploding at Meg over the candy is:
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)