|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls decide to do just like old times?
(a) They decide to look through photo albums.
(b) They decide to go out riding with Doc.
(c) They decide to play hearts and eat popcorn.
(d) They decide to go see Meg singing at Greeny's.
2. Meg has taken little bites out of all of Lenny's candy because:
(a) She cannot make up her mind about which ones she wants.
(b) She wants just a little taste of each one.
(c) She is on a diet.
(d) She wants to find the ones with nuts in them.
3. What does Lenny fear will prevent men from loving her?
(a) Her baldness.
(b) Her weight.
(c) Her inexperience.
(d) Her shrunken ovary.
4. Meg's desire to remain while the hurricane hit Biloxi suggests:
(a) She wanted to know that Doc was not a weak man.
(b) She just wanted to die.
(c) She thought she was invincible.
(d) She had a need for chaos in her life.
5. People in town think Meg:
(a) Should have been famous.
(b) Was the most responsible of the Magrath girls.
(c) Caused Doc's accident and then left him.
(d) Caused Old Granddaddy's stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lenny returns upset with Meg because:
2. Babe's hysteria does not allow her to register:
3. What nickname does Doc call Meg?
4. Why does Doc come over during the card game?
5. Doc earned his nickname because:
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)