|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lenny's reason for exploding at Meg over the candy is:
(a) Meg has so much more than Lenny does.
(b) Meg has no respect for other people's property.
(c) Meg refuses to share anything with Lenny.
(d) Meg never asks Lenny for permission for anything.
2. While she tells her story, the comfort food Babe indulges in is:
3. Doc earned his nickname because:
(a) He had a fear of hospitals.
(b) He always planned to be a doctor.
(c) He took care of the animals on his farm.
(d) He took care of the sick and injured during the hurricane.
4. What is the name of the movie Meg tells Old Granddaddy she will star in?
(a) Singing in Biloxi.
(b) Singing at Greeny's.
(c) Singing in a Shoe Factory.
(d) Singing in the Rain.
5. Lenny reveals that she did not tell Charlie about her ovary because:
(a) She did not want him not to want her.
(b) She did not want him to know anything personal about her.
(c) She did not want him to anger Old Granddaddy.
(d) She did not want him to pity her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny fear will prevent men from loving her?
2. When Meg went crazy in L.A., what did she do with her jewels and valuables?
3. Babe looks happy in her wedding picture because:
4. When Barnette leaves, it becomes apparent that:
5. Meg and Lenny are bothered by the photo of their father's smile because:
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)