Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, Doc and Meg pretend:
(a) They do not want to spend time together.
(b) They they cannot remember one another.
(c) They are still in love with one another.
(d) They cannot remember the details of their last meeting.
2. Babe wants a copy of the paper because:
(a) She wants to know if she is getting more coverage than her mother.
(b) She wants to monitor the damage to her reputation.
(c) She wants to cut out the articles on the shooting and put them in her scrapbook.
(d) She wants to know about new developments in the case.
3. While Becky explains the details of the shooting, it is clear that Barnette:
(a) Knows how to manipulate the truth to her advantage.
(b) Does not believe her story.
(c) Knows he is going to have to lie on her behalf.
(d) Think she is guilty.
4. Doc's two kids are:
(a) Two girls.
(b) Twin boys.
(d) A boy and a girl.
5. Lenny reveals that she did not tell Charlie about her ovary because:
(a) She did not want him to anger Old Granddaddy.
(b) She did not want him not to want her.
(c) She did not want him to know anything personal about her.
(d) She did not want him to pity her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barnette agrees that Willy Jay:
2. Babe's hysteria does not allow her to register:
3. Barnette plans to attribute the shooting to:
4. Barnette's personal vendetta against Zackery involves:
5. What do the girls decide to do just like old times?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)