|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Babe want for her mother's funeral?
(a) She wanted a team of white horses to carry the coffin.
(b) She wanted a banana split for breakfast.
(c) She wanted her mother to be buried at a castle.
(d) She wanted to keep her mother's cat.
2. Lenny reveals that she did not tell Charlie about her ovary because:
(a) She did not want him to anger Old Granddaddy.
(b) She did not want him to know anything personal about her.
(c) She did not want him not to want her.
(d) She did not want him to pity her.
3. When Meg went crazy in L.A., what did she do with her jewels and valuables?
(a) She tried to stuff them in a March of Dimes box.
(b) She tried to stuff them into a mailbox to send them home.
(c) She tried to sell them to Lenny.
(d) She tried to sell them to a pawn shop.
4. Babe is upset when:
(a) Meg makes Lenny cry.
(b) Lenny refuses to speak to Meg.
(c) Lenny refuses to speak to her.
(d) Meg makes her cry.
5. What secret has Babe revealed to Meg about Lenny?
(a) Lenny has not dated anyone since high school.
(b) Lenny had been dating a man named Charlie from Memphis.
(c) Lenny has just turned thirty.
(d) Lenny has been covering up for Old Granddaddy's illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lenny learns that Meg has:
2. While she tells her story, Babe finally seems to realize:
3. Lenny seems to see herself as:
4. At first, Doc and Meg pretend:
5. Why does Meg tell Doc she went to the Psychiatric ward in L.A.?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)