|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lenny reveals that she did not tell Charlie about her ovary because:
(a) She did not want him not to want her.
(b) She did not want him to anger Old Granddaddy.
(c) She did not want him to know anything personal about her.
(d) She did not want him to pity her.
2. Doc's two kids are:
(a) A boy and a girl.
(b) Two girls.
(c) Twin boys.
3. Meg's comment, "forget the glasses," at the end of her scene with Doc implies:
(a) They have had enough of being proper and want to rebel.
(b) Meg is trying to forget her problems by drinking.
(c) They don't want to drink and drive.
(d) Meg wants to vex Old Granddaddy by running away.
4. Lenny believes Old Granddaddy told her to break up with Charlie because:
(a) He did not want her to get married at her age.
(b) He did not want to see her hurt.
(c) He did not want her to marry a Yankee.
(d) He did not want her to leave him.
5. How did Old Granddaddy try to make the girls feel better on the morning of their mother's funeral?
(a) He bought them matching suits.
(b) He took them out to see a movie.
(c) He took them into his home.
(d) He bought them banana splits for breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Barnette leaves, it becomes apparent that:
2. Why has Lenny taken to sleeping in the kitchen?
3. During their conversation:
4. What book did Meg punish herself by looking at?
5. Who calls while the girls are setting up the card game?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)