|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lenny believes Old Granddaddy told her to break up with Charlie because:
(a) He did not want to see her hurt.
(b) He did not want her to leave him.
(c) He did not want her to get married at her age.
(d) He did not want her to marry a Yankee.
2. Meg's desire to remain while the hurricane hit Biloxi suggests:
(a) She thought she was invincible.
(b) She just wanted to die.
(c) She had a need for chaos in her life.
(d) She wanted to know that Doc was not a weak man.
3. During their conversation:
(a) Zackery calls to tell Babe he has evidence against her.
(b) Barnette calls Zackery to arrange a deal.
(c) Zackery calls to arrange a deal with Babe.
(d) Barnette calls Zackery to tell him to not to contact Babe.
4. What seems to be Lenny's "comfort" food?
5. At first, Doc and Meg pretend:
(a) They they cannot remember one another.
(b) They do not want to spend time together.
(c) They cannot remember the details of their last meeting.
(d) They are still in love with one another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rather than sympathizing with Meg's need to "toughen up" after their mother's suicide, Lenny believes:
2. While Becky explains the details of the shooting, it is clear that Barnette:
3. Who calls while the girls are setting up the card game?
4. What does Lenny fear will prevent men from loving her?
5. The photos of Babe and Willy Jay were taken by:
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)