|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls while the girls are setting up the card game?
(c) The hospital.
2. When Lenny learns her secret has been betrayed she tells Babe:
(a) She thinks Babe should go to jail for shooting Zackery.
(b) She will never trust Babe again.
(c) She never wants to see Babe again.
(d) She has always known Babe loves Meg more that herself.
3. Meg claims she and Babe were talking about Lenny's relationship with Charlie because:
(a) They wanted to call Charlie and invite him for Lenny's birthday.
(b) They were afraid for her safety.
(c) They worry about her and want her to be happy.
(d) They wanted to know what the gossip was about.
4. Lenny reveals that she did not tell Charlie about her ovary because:
(a) She did not want him not to want her.
(b) She did not want him to anger Old Granddaddy.
(c) She did not want him to know anything personal about her.
(d) She did not want him to pity her.
5. Before she called the police after shooting Zackery, Babe:
(a) Made lemonade.
(b) Made oatmeal.
(c) Called Old Granddaddy.
(d) Called Lenny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lenny believes Old Granddaddy told her to break up with Charlie because:
2. Babe's hysteria does not allow her to register:
3. What did Babe want for her mother's funeral?
4. What is the name of the movie Meg tells Old Granddaddy she will star in?
5. Why does Doc come over during the card game?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)