|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doc earned his nickname because:
(a) He took care of the animals on his farm.
(b) He had a fear of hospitals.
(c) He always planned to be a doctor.
(d) He took care of the sick and injured during the hurricane.
2. What is the name of the movie Meg tells Old Granddaddy she will star in?
(a) Singing at Greeny's.
(b) Singing in a Shoe Factory.
(c) Singing in Biloxi.
(d) Singing in the Rain.
3. Barnette agrees that Willy Jay:
(a) Is lucky he escaped with his life.
(b) Caused the fight between Babe and Zackery.
(c) Should be left out of the story if possible.
(d) Will have to be put on the witness stand.
4. What seems to be Lenny's "comfort" food?
5. When Lenny learns her secret has been betrayed she tells Babe:
(a) She never wants to see Babe again.
(b) She will never trust Babe again.
(c) She thinks Babe should go to jail for shooting Zackery.
(d) She has always known Babe loves Meg more that herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Meg asks why she can not seem to keep her mouth shut, Doc answers:
2. Lenny's reason for exploding at Meg over the candy is:
3. Why does Doc come over during the card game?
4. What do the girls decide to do just like old times?
5. Why does Babe keep articles about unhappy things in her scrapbook?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)