|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Babe say things have been hard for Meg?
(a) Meg was the one who got caught in the hurricane.
(b) Meg was the one who had to tell Old Granddaddy.
(c) Meg was the one who found their mother dead.
(d) Meg was the one who found their father dead.
2. Lenny learns that Meg has:
(a) Gone back to California.
(b) Eaten her birthday candy.
(c) Gotten drunk after their visit to the hospital.
(d) Lied about being on Johnny Carson's show.
3. While she tells her story, Babe finally seems to realize:
(a) That she does not love Zackery.
(b) The consequences of leaving Zackery alive.
(c) That she is getting Willy Jay in trouble.
(d) The gravity of her actions.
4. When Barnette leaves, it becomes apparent that:
(a) Barnette and Babe are attracted to one another.
(b) Babe wants to reunite with Zackery.
(c) Barnette and Babe have no chance in the trial.
(d) Babe wants to find another lawyer.
5. What seems to be Lenny's "comfort" food?
Short Answer Questions
1. Meg's motivation for lying to Old Granddaddy appears to be:
2. Lenny believes Doc stated in Biloxi during the hurricane because:
3. Rather than sympathizing with Meg's need to "toughen up" after their mother's suicide, Lenny believes:
4. Though Meg did not lie to Old Granddaddy out of cruelty:
5. What does Lenny fear will prevent men from loving her?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)