|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Meg punish herself by looking at?
(a) Grey's Anatomy.
(b) Diseases of the Skin.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Diseases of the Brain.
2. Lenny reveals that she did not tell Charlie about her ovary because:
(a) She did not want him to pity her.
(b) She did not want him not to want her.
(c) She did not want him to know anything personal about her.
(d) She did not want him to anger Old Granddaddy.
3. Lenny's reason for exploding at Meg over the candy is:
(a) Meg has no respect for other people's property.
(b) Meg never asks Lenny for permission for anything.
(c) Meg has so much more than Lenny does.
(d) Meg refuses to share anything with Lenny.
4. Meg has taken little bites out of all of Lenny's candy because:
(a) She is on a diet.
(b) She cannot make up her mind about which ones she wants.
(c) She wants to find the ones with nuts in them.
(d) She wants just a little taste of each one.
5. Lenny seems to see herself as:
(a) A princess.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A saint.
(d) A slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Lenny taken to sleeping in the kitchen?
2. Where do Meg and Doc go together?
3. Though Meg did not lie to Old Granddaddy out of cruelty:
4. When Lenny learns her secret has been betrayed she tells Babe:
5. When Meg went crazy in L.A., what did she do with her jewels and valuables?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)