|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their conversation:
(a) Zackery calls to tell Babe he has evidence against her.
(b) Zackery calls to arrange a deal with Babe.
(c) Barnette calls Zackery to tell him to not to contact Babe.
(d) Barnette calls Zackery to arrange a deal.
2. The photos of Babe and Willy Jay were taken by:
(a) A private investigator hired by Willy Jay.
(b) Willy Jay's mother.
(c) Zackery's sister Lucille.
(d) A private investigator hired by Zackery's sister.
3. How did Old Granddaddy try to make the girls feel better on the morning of their mother's funeral?
(a) He bought them banana splits for breakfast.
(b) He took them into his home.
(c) He bought them matching suits.
(d) He took them out to see a movie.
4. Barnette agrees that Willy Jay:
(a) Caused the fight between Babe and Zackery.
(b) Is lucky he escaped with his life.
(c) Should be left out of the story if possible.
(d) Will have to be put on the witness stand.
5. Meg's comment, "forget the glasses," at the end of her scene with Doc implies:
(a) Meg is trying to forget her problems by drinking.
(b) Meg wants to vex Old Granddaddy by running away.
(c) They don't want to drink and drive.
(d) They have had enough of being proper and want to rebel.
6. Lenny believes Doc stated in Biloxi during the hurricane because:
(a) He was hurt and could not move.
(b) He couldn not make up his own mind.
(c) He loved Meg.
(d) He wanted to defy Old Granddaddy.
7. Why does Babe keep articles about unhappy things in her scrapbook?
(a) She wants to caution herself against repeating mistakes.
(b) She wants to keep an accurate record.
(c) She wants to believe that all the events in her life were happy.
(d) She wants to remind herself of the good days.
8. What seems to be Lenny's "comfort" food?
9. What is the name of the movie Meg tells Old Granddaddy she will star in?
(a) Singing in a Shoe Factory.
(b) Singing in Biloxi.
(c) Singing in the Rain.
(d) Singing at Greeny's.
10. Though Meg did not lie to Old Granddaddy out of cruelty:
(a) She has not considered the long-term effects of her lies.
(b) She has not considered Lenny's feelings about her career.
(c) She has not tried to succeed in Hollywood.
(d) She has not tried to cover up the truth about her career.
11. How old was Lenny when their mother died?
12. What did Babe want for her mother's funeral?
(a) She wanted to keep her mother's cat.
(b) She wanted a team of white horses to carry the coffin.
(c) She wanted her mother to be buried at a castle.
(d) She wanted a banana split for breakfast.
13. Before she called the police after shooting Zackery, Babe:
(a) Made lemonade.
(b) Called Old Granddaddy.
(c) Made oatmeal.
(d) Called Lenny.
14. When Meg went crazy in L.A., what did she do with her jewels and valuables?
(a) She tried to stuff them in a March of Dimes box.
(b) She tried to stuff them into a mailbox to send them home.
(c) She tried to sell them to Lenny.
(d) She tried to sell them to a pawn shop.
15. Babe believes Meg's lies might be true because:
(a) She has nothing else to believe in.
(b) She is easily deceived by her sisters.
(c) She is naive and hopeful.
(d) She thinks Meg is a successful singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Though Babe wants to burn the photos of herself and Willy Jay, Barnette tells her:
2. Lenny reveals that she did not tell Charlie about her ovary because:
3. Doc's two kids are:
4. Babe looks happy in her wedding picture because:
5. Lenny seems to see herself as:
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)