|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls decide to do just like old times?
(a) They decide to go see Meg singing at Greeny's.
(b) They decide to go out riding with Doc.
(c) They decide to play hearts and eat popcorn.
(d) They decide to look through photo albums.
2. Why does Meg tell Doc she went to the Psychiatric ward in L.A.?
(a) She wants him to understand what has happened to her since she left.
(b) She wants him to leave her alone.
(c) She wants to apologize for leaving him in Biloxi.
(d) She wants him to feel sorry for her.
3. Lenny learns that Meg has:
(a) Gotten drunk after their visit to the hospital.
(b) Eaten her birthday candy.
(c) Lied about being on Johnny Carson's show.
(d) Gone back to California.
4. Lenny is still upset that as children Meg had more :
(a) Attention from Old Granddaddy.
(c) Jingle bells on her petticoats.
5. What secret has Babe revealed to Meg about Lenny?
(a) Lenny has been covering up for Old Granddaddy's illness.
(b) Lenny had been dating a man named Charlie from Memphis.
(c) Lenny has not dated anyone since high school.
(d) Lenny has just turned thirty.
6. Lenny reveals that she did not tell Charlie about her ovary because:
(a) She did not want him to know anything personal about her.
(b) She did not want him not to want her.
(c) She did not want him to pity her.
(d) She did not want him to anger Old Granddaddy.
7. Why does Doc come over during the card game?
(a) He wants to ask about Old Granddaddy.
(b) He wants to say Happy Birthday to Lenny.
(c) He wants to see Meg.
(d) He wants to know if Babe is alright.
8. When Meg asks why she can not seem to keep her mouth shut, Doc answers:
(a) Maybe it is because she does not want to.
(b) Maybe it is because she is wants to show Lenny who is tougher.
(c) Maybe it is because she enjoys hurting others.
(d) Maybe it is because she never learned to.
9. While she tells her story, the comfort food Babe indulges in is:
10. Before she called the police after shooting Zackery, Babe:
(a) Made oatmeal.
(b) Made lemonade.
(c) Called Old Granddaddy.
(d) Called Lenny.
11. Meg has taken little bites out of all of Lenny's candy because:
(a) She wants to find the ones with nuts in them.
(b) She cannot make up her mind about which ones she wants.
(c) She is on a diet.
(d) She wants just a little taste of each one.
12. The photos of Babe and Willy Jay were taken by:
(a) A private investigator hired by Willy Jay.
(b) Zackery's sister Lucille.
(c) A private investigator hired by Zackery's sister.
(d) Willy Jay's mother.
13. What nickname does Doc call Meg?
14. What book did Meg punish herself by looking at?
(a) Diseases of the Brain.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Grey's Anatomy.
(d) Diseases of the Skin.
15. Rather than sympathizing with Meg's need to "toughen up" after their mother's suicide, Lenny believes:
(a) Meg's lies have stemmed from her need for attention.
(b) Meg always tried to exploit the situation to get what she wanted.
(c) Meg's hardness caused her to lead Doc on, and eventually cost him his leg.
(d) Meg's hardness has cost the whole family their happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Meg went crazy in L.A., what did she do with her jewels and valuables?
2. Lenny believes Old Granddaddy told her to break up with Charlie because:
3. What is the name of the movie Meg tells Old Granddaddy she will star in?
4. Meg's desire to remain while the hurricane hit Biloxi suggests:
5. Lenny seems to see herself as:
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)