|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Barnette leaves, it becomes apparent that:
(a) Barnette and Babe are attracted to one another.
(b) Babe wants to reunite with Zackery.
(c) Barnette and Babe have no chance in the trial.
(d) Babe wants to find another lawyer.
2. Babe's hysteria does not allow her to register:
(a) That Zackery's liver is getting better.
(b) That Meg has run off with Doc.
(c) That Zackery has had photos taken of her and Willy Jay.
(d) That Old Granddaddy has had another stroke.
3. How did Old Granddaddy try to make the girls feel better on the morning of their mother's funeral?
(a) He bought them banana splits for breakfast.
(b) He bought them matching suits.
(c) He took them into his home.
(d) He took them out to see a movie.
4. While she tells her story, Babe finally seems to realize:
(a) That she does not love Zackery.
(b) That she is getting Willy Jay in trouble.
(c) The consequences of leaving Zackery alive.
(d) The gravity of her actions.
5. When Lenny learns her secret has been betrayed she tells Babe:
(a) She has always known Babe loves Meg more that herself.
(b) She will never trust Babe again.
(c) She thinks Babe should go to jail for shooting Zackery.
(d) She never wants to see Babe again.
6. What book did Meg punish herself by looking at?
(a) Diseases of the Skin.
(b) Diseases of the Brain.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Grey's Anatomy.
7. Barnette agrees that Willy Jay:
(a) Should be left out of the story if possible.
(b) Is lucky he escaped with his life.
(c) Caused the fight between Babe and Zackery.
(d) Will have to be put on the witness stand.
8. Why does Meg tell Doc she went to the Psychiatric ward in L.A.?
(a) She wants him to feel sorry for her.
(b) She wants him to leave her alone.
(c) She wants to apologize for leaving him in Biloxi.
(d) She wants him to understand what has happened to her since she left.
9. Why does Babe say things have been hard for Meg?
(a) Meg was the one who found their mother dead.
(b) Meg was the one who got caught in the hurricane.
(c) Meg was the one who had to tell Old Granddaddy.
(d) Meg was the one who found their father dead.
10. What do the girls decide to do just like old times?
(a) They decide to go see Meg singing at Greeny's.
(b) They decide to play hearts and eat popcorn.
(c) They decide to look through photo albums.
(d) They decide to go out riding with Doc.
11. Old Granddaddy's actions toward the girls imply:
(a) He wants to know what they want out of their lives.
(b) He tries to do what he thinks is best for them whether they like it or not.
(c) He only wants to do what will make them happy.
(d) He is guided by strict morals and values.
12. Why does Doc come over during the card game?
(a) He wants to ask about Old Granddaddy.
(b) He wants to know if Babe is alright.
(c) He wants to see Meg.
(d) He wants to say Happy Birthday to Lenny.
13. Babe surprises Barnette by:
(a) Remembering the first time they met at a Christmas Bazarre.
(b) Confessing she does not love Zackery.
(c) Confessing the affair with Willy Jay.
(d) Remembering all the details of the shooting.
14. Meg's motivation for lying to Old Granddaddy appears to be:
(a) That she wants him to gain strength from her stories.
(b) That she wants him to come home again.
(c) That she wants to deceive him so he won't harass her.
(d) That she wants him to be happy in his last days.
15. During their conversation:
(a) Zackery calls to tell Babe he has evidence against her.
(b) Zackery calls to arrange a deal with Babe.
(c) Barnette calls Zackery to arrange a deal.
(d) Barnette calls Zackery to tell him to not to contact Babe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lenny seems to see herself as:
2. People in town think Meg:
3. Lenny's reason for exploding at Meg over the candy is:
4. When Meg went crazy in L.A., what did she do with her jewels and valuables?
5. Babe looks happy in her wedding picture because:
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)