Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, Doc and Meg pretend:
(a) They do not want to spend time together.
(b) They they cannot remember one another.
(c) They are still in love with one another.
(d) They cannot remember the details of their last meeting.
2. Babe wants a copy of the paper because:
(a) She wants to know if she is getting more coverage than her mother.
(b) She wants to monitor the damage to her reputation.
(c) She wants to cut out the articles on the shooting and put them in her scrapbook.
(d) She wants to know about new developments in the case.
3. While Becky explains the details of the shooting, it is clear that Barnette:
(a) Knows how to manipulate the truth to her advantage.
(b) Does not believe her story.
(c) Knows he is going to have to lie on her behalf.
(d) Think she is guilty.
4. Doc's two kids are:
(a) Two girls.
(b) Twin boys.
(d) A boy and a girl.
5. Lenny reveals that she did not tell Charlie about her ovary because:
(a) She did not want him to anger Old Granddaddy.
(b) She did not want him not to want her.
(c) She did not want him to know anything personal about her.
(d) She did not want him to pity her.
6. Barnette agrees that Willy Jay:
(a) Is lucky he escaped with his life.
(b) Should be left out of the story if possible.
(c) Will have to be put on the witness stand.
(d) Caused the fight between Babe and Zackery.
7. Babe's hysteria does not allow her to register:
(a) That Meg has run off with Doc.
(b) That Old Granddaddy has had another stroke.
(c) That Zackery has had photos taken of her and Willy Jay.
(d) That Zackery's liver is getting better.
8. Barnette plans to attribute the shooting to:
(a) An accident.
(b) Babe's self-defense in the face of her husband's anger.
(c) Babe's desire to start a new life.
(d) Zackery's continued physical and emotional abuse.
9. Barnette's personal vendetta against Zackery involves:
(a) Barnette's father's reputation.
(b) Barnette's mother.
(c) Babe's affair with Willy Jay.
(d) Babe's hospital record.
10. What do the girls decide to do just like old times?
(a) They decide to play hearts and eat popcorn.
(b) They decide to go see Meg singing at Greeny's.
(c) They decide to go out riding with Doc.
(d) They decide to look through photo albums.
11. Why does Doc come over during the card game?
(a) He wants to say Happy Birthday to Lenny.
(b) He wants to see Meg.
(c) He wants to ask about Old Granddaddy.
(d) He wants to know if Babe is alright.
12. When Lenny learns her secret has been betrayed she tells Babe:
(a) She has always known Babe loves Meg more that herself.
(b) She thinks Babe should go to jail for shooting Zackery.
(c) She never wants to see Babe again.
(d) She will never trust Babe again.
13. Meg and Lenny are bothered by the photo of their father's smile because:
(a) It reminds them of how much they miss him.
(b) It hides the pain he feels about their mother's suicide.
(c) It reminds them of how much he loved their mother.
(d) It hides the truth about who he was.
14. Lenny seems to see herself as:
(a) A saint.
(b) A princess.
(c) A martyr.
(d) A slave.
15. Lenny's reason for exploding at Meg over the candy is:
(a) Meg refuses to share anything with Lenny.
(b) Meg never asks Lenny for permission for anything.
(c) Meg has so much more than Lenny does.
(d) Meg has no respect for other people's property.
Short Answer Questions
1. While she tells her story, the comfort food Babe indulges in is:
2. Meg's motivation for lying to Old Granddaddy appears to be:
3. When Meg asks why she can not seem to keep her mouth shut, Doc answers:
4. Why does Babe keep articles about unhappy things in her scrapbook?
5. Why does Babe say things have been hard for Meg?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)