|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meg and Lenny's relationship appears at first to be:
(b) Distant and cold.
2. While Lenny goes upstairs to make her phone call, Meg receives a call from:
(a) Weed's body shop.
(b) The bakery.
3. While she is listening to the story Granddaddy, Meg is:
(a) Gluing the heel back on to Babe's slippers.
(b) Trying to play Babe's saxophone.
(c) Gluing the heel back on to her shoe.
(d) Crying about her experience with Doc.
4. During the argument Lenny reveals:
(a) Doc had visited earlier.
(b) Chick does not want Meg around.
(c) Granddaddy is angry with Meg.
(d) It is her birthday.
5. Chick's physical appearance suggests:
(a) She does not care what others think of her.
(b) She is a woman concerned with appearances.
(c) She wants the attention of men.
(d) She is a refined Southern lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lenny's birthday gift turns out to be a box of candy, which suggests:
2. Lenny's new-found courage:
3. When Barnette Lloyd arrives, Babe:
4. While Babe muses about the birthday cake she has ordered for Lenny, Meg:
5. Why does Doc come over during the card game?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)