|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Babe say things have been hard for Meg?
(a) Meg was the one who found their mother dead.
(b) Meg was the one who got caught in the hurricane.
(c) Meg was the one who had to tell Old Granddaddy.
(d) Meg was the one who found their father dead.
2. Lenny's solo celebration suggests:
(a) She is underappreciated and taken for granted.
(b) She is unpopular.
(c) She has not told anyone about her birthday.
(d) Her family is angry with her.
3. Lenny says cannot call Charlie because:
(a) She is too proud.
(b) She cannot remember his phone number.
(c) She is too scared.
(d) She is afraid Old Granddaddy will be angry.
4. During their conversation:
(a) Barnette calls Zackery to arrange a deal.
(b) Zackery calls to tell Babe he has evidence against her.
(c) Barnette calls Zackery to tell him to not to contact Babe.
(d) Zackery calls to arrange a deal with Babe.
5. Babe's story suggests that Lenny broke up with Charlie Hill because:
(a) Her granddaddy did not approve of him.
(b) She did not find him attractive.
(c) Her granddaddy insisted she marry Zackery Botrelle.
(d) She told him about her shrunken ovary and he rejected her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meg's motivation for lying to Old Granddaddy appears to be:
2. When the girls argue about the lawyer, the mood becomes:
3. Babe surprises Barnette by:
4. People in town think Meg:
5. Throughout the scene, Babe is described as increasingly depressed because:
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)