|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lenny learns her secret has been betrayed she tells Babe:
(a) She never wants to see Babe again.
(b) She has always known Babe loves Meg more that herself.
(c) She thinks Babe should go to jail for shooting Zackery.
(d) She will never trust Babe again.
2. Lenny reveals that she did not tell Charlie about her ovary because:
(a) She did not want him to pity her.
(b) She did not want him to know anything personal about her.
(c) She did not want him not to want her.
(d) She did not want him to anger Old Granddaddy.
3. Babe fails to hang herself because:
(a) The rope she has chosen is too tangled.
(b) She has had a change of heart.
(c) She could not find any rope.
(d) The rope she has chosen is not strong enough to hold her.
4. Barnette agrees that Willy Jay:
(a) Is lucky he escaped with his life.
(b) Should be left out of the story if possible.
(c) Caused the fight between Babe and Zackery.
(d) Will have to be put on the witness stand.
5. Meg and Babe fantasize about the huge birthday cake they have ordered for Lenny, which reveals:
(a) They are unprepared for adult life.
(b) They have no idea how serious their predicaments are.
(c) They are completely irresponsible.
(d) They are still childlike and playful despite their disappointments.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Meg asks why she can not seem to keep her mouth shut, Doc answers:
2. Lenny returns upset with Meg because:
3. Lenny confesses she envies Meg because:
4. Babe shows the pictures to Meg, but not Lenny, because:
5. Babe is upset when:
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)