|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before she called the police after shooting Zackery, Babe:
(a) Called Lenny.
(b) Made oatmeal.
(c) Made lemonade.
(d) Called Old Granddaddy.
2. Barnette agrees that Willy Jay:
(a) Should be left out of the story if possible.
(b) Is lucky he escaped with his life.
(c) Caused the fight between Babe and Zackery.
(d) Will have to be put on the witness stand.
3. At first, Doc and Meg pretend:
(a) They do not want to spend time together.
(b) They are still in love with one another.
(c) They cannot remember the details of their last meeting.
(d) They they cannot remember one another.
4. Granddaddy's comment that Zackery was the best man for Babe whether she knew it or not implies:
(a) Granddaddy was not interested in her happiness.
(b) Babe was not happy to marry him.
(c) Babe was thrilled to marry him.
(d) Zackery threatened Babe into marrying him.
5. Who calls while the girls are setting up the card game?
(a) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Babe explodes at Chick, which indicates:
2. Meg's comment, "forget the glasses," at the end of her scene with Doc implies:
3. Doc earned his nickname because:
4. What seems to be Lenny's "comfort" food?
5. Why does Babe keep articles about unhappy things in her scrapbook?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)