|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meg and Lenny's relationship appears at first to be:
(a) Distant and cold.
2. Babe surprises Barnette by:
(a) Remembering all the details of the shooting.
(b) Confessing she does not love Zackery.
(c) Confessing the affair with Willy Jay.
(d) Remembering the first time they met at a Christmas Bazarre.
3. When Chick arrives with Babe, she is upset because:
(a) Meg has asked her to leave.
(b) Babe has shot Zackery.
(c) Babe has refused to talk to her lawyer.
(d) Meg has shown up uninvited.
4. Why does Babe keep articles about unhappy things in her scrapbook?
(a) She wants to keep an accurate record.
(b) She wants to remind herself of the good days.
(c) She wants to believe that all the events in her life were happy.
(d) She wants to caution herself against repeating mistakes.
5. While Becky explains the details of the shooting, it is clear that Barnette:
(a) Does not believe her story.
(b) Knows he is going to have to lie on her behalf.
(c) Knows how to manipulate the truth to her advantage.
(d) Think she is guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls while the girls are setting up the card game?
2. At first, Doc and Meg pretend:
3. Meg and Babe fantasize about the huge birthday cake they have ordered for Lenny, which reveals:
4. Doc earned his nickname because:
5. Babe wants a copy of the paper because:
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)