|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though Meg did not lie to Old Granddaddy out of cruelty:
(a) She has not tried to succeed in Hollywood.
(b) She has not considered Lenny's feelings about her career.
(c) She has not tried to cover up the truth about her career.
(d) She has not considered the long-term effects of her lies.
2. While she tells her story, the comfort food Babe indulges in is:
3. Babe seems to blame their mother's death on:
(a) The pressures of being a single mother.
(b) Their father's abandonment.
(c) Society's judgement of women.
(d) The cat's misbehavior.
4. Chick's continual focus on the shame their mother's suicide brought on the family suggests:
(a) She is afraid they will forget what happened,.
(b) She is the only responsible one in the family.
(c) She is untouched by the situation and doesn't remember much about it.
(d) She is unsympathetic and self-interested.
5. Before she called the police after shooting Zackery, Babe:
(a) Called Old Granddaddy.
(b) Made lemonade.
(c) Made oatmeal.
(d) Called Lenny.
Short Answer Questions
1. People in town think Meg:
2. Rather than admit she is gaining weight, Chick claims the pantyhose do not fit because:
3. Why does Babe say things have been hard for Meg?
4. Doc has come by to tell Lenny:
5. Babe wants a copy of the paper because:
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)