|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meg has taken little bites out of all of Lenny's candy because:
(a) She wants to find the ones with nuts in them.
(b) She is on a diet.
(c) She cannot make up her mind about which ones she wants.
(d) She wants just a little taste of each one.
2. Lenny is surprised to find:
(a) Chick has some resentment toward Meg.
(b) Chick has remembered her birthday.
(c) Meg might not be coming home.
(d) Others might disapprove of Meg.
3. Billy Boy was:
(a) Lenny's horse.
(b) Lenny's pen pal.
(c) Lenny's first love.
(d) Lenny's son.
4. When Meg confesses her reservations, Barnette:
(a) Reveals he has a personal vendetta against Zackery.
(b) States he believes Babe did not act alone.
(c) Pleads with her to keep him on for the experience.
(d) Concedes he is not the right lawyer for the case.
5. The most pressing matter of the moment is:
(a) Picking up Babe from prison.
(b) Getting Doc out of the house before Meg sees him.
(c) Taking Chick's children to the doctor.
(d) Visiting Granddaddy at the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lenny has agreed to hire Barnette Lloyd:
2. When the girls argue about the lawyer, the mood becomes:
3. Doc earned his nickname because:
4. While Babe muses about the birthday cake she has ordered for Lenny, Meg:
5. Doc's two kids are:
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)