|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Barnette leaves, it becomes apparent that:
(a) Babe wants to reunite with Zackery.
(b) Babe wants to find another lawyer.
(c) Barnette and Babe have no chance in the trial.
(d) Barnette and Babe are attracted to one another.
2. Meg believes Lenny is shy with men because:
(a) She has had her heart broken.
(b) She was never allowed to speak to them.
(c) She doesn't trust them since their Daddy left.
(d) She is ashamed of her shrunken ovary.
3. While Babe muses about the birthday cake she has ordered for Lenny, Meg:
(a) Calls Barnette Lloyd to invite him over to talk to Babe.
(b) Calls Doc to have a reunion.
(c) Calls Zackery to learn the truth about the shooting.
(d) Calls Lenny to tell her to come home.
4. Chick implies that Meg is the reason:
(a) Babe has suffered negative publicity.
(b) Lenny is alone on her birthday.
(c) Granddaddy is sick.
(d) Doc now walks with a limp.
5. What do the girls decide to do just like old times?
(a) They decide to look through photo albums.
(b) They decide to play hearts and eat popcorn.
(c) They decide to go out riding with Doc.
(d) They decide to go see Meg singing at Greeny's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls while the girls are setting up the card game?
2. Barnette's personal vendetta against Zackery involves:
3. Lenny appears to be jealous about:
4. Why does Meg tell Doc she went to the Psychiatric ward in L.A.?
5. Chick is upset at Lenny because:
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)