|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meg explains their mother's suicide by telling Babe:
(a) They are all better off now.
(b) Their mother had a real bad day.
(c) Their mother was temporarily insane.
(d) Their father was responsible for her death.
2. Doc has come by to tell Lenny:
(a) Billy Boy was struck by a car.
(b) Billy Boy was struck by lightning.
(c) Billy Boy has died of old age.
(d) Billy Boy has run away.
3. Meg and Babe remember their mother's death differently because:
(a) Meg is not as realistic as Babe.
(b) Meg was older than Babe when their mother died.
(c) Meg refuses to believe her mother committed suicide.
(d) Babe loved their mother and Meg did not.
4. Lenny's solo celebration suggests:
(a) She has not told anyone about her birthday.
(b) Her family is angry with her.
(c) She is underappreciated and taken for granted.
(d) She is unpopular.
5. Meg and Babe fantasize about the huge birthday cake they have ordered for Lenny, which reveals:
(a) They have no idea how serious their predicaments are.
(b) They are still childlike and playful despite their disappointments.
(c) They are unprepared for adult life.
(d) They are completely irresponsible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through Babe's confession she discovers:
2. Meg and Lenny's relationship appears at first to be:
3. Meg claims she has not read Lenny's letters because:
4. Chick asks Meg about her singing career because:
5. During the argument Lenny reveals:
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)