|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chick implies that Meg is the reason:
(a) Doc now walks with a limp.
(b) Lenny is alone on her birthday.
(c) Babe has suffered negative publicity.
(d) Granddaddy is sick.
2. Babe explodes at Chick, which indicates:
(a) She should not have been released from prison.
(b) She is in an emotionally vulnerable state.
(c) She is in desperate need of confiding in someone.
(d) She is angry that her sisters have ganged up on her.
3. While Babe muses about the birthday cake she has ordered for Lenny, Meg:
(a) Calls Zackery to learn the truth about the shooting.
(b) Calls Barnette Lloyd to invite him over to talk to Babe.
(c) Calls Doc to have a reunion.
(d) Calls Lenny to tell her to come home.
4. Lenny has agreed to hire Barnette Lloyd:
(a) Because he has a crush on Babe.
(b) As a last resort.
(c) Because he is the best lawyer in town.
(d) As a favor to a friend.
5. Babe's story suggests that Lenny broke up with Charlie Hill because:
(a) She did not find him attractive.
(b) She told him about her shrunken ovary and he rejected her.
(c) Her granddaddy did not approve of him.
(d) Her granddaddy insisted she marry Zackery Botrelle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chick asks Meg about her singing career because:
2. Granddaddy's attitude about Meg's singing career shows:
3. Though Meg seems entirely self-interested, her actions reveal:
4. Through Babe's confession she discovers:
5. Babe will not talk to Barnette Lloyd because:
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)