|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lenny's birthday gift turns out to be a box of candy, which suggests:
(a) Chick cares a great deal about Lenny.
(b) Lenny has a sweet tooth.
(c) Chick has put no thought into the gift.
(d) Lenny is overweight.
2. Lenny is surprised to find:
(a) Meg might not be coming home.
(b) Others might disapprove of Meg.
(c) Chick has some resentment toward Meg.
(d) Chick has remembered her birthday.
3. Lenny begins the play by:
(a) Picking her sister up from prison.
(b) Remembering the anniversary of her mother's death.
(c) Playing her saxophone.
(d) Celebrating her birthday alone.
4. Rather than admit she is gaining weight, Chick claims the pantyhose do not fit because:
(a) The company is skimping on nylon material.
(b) Stress has caused her to become bloated.
(c) Lenny has shrunken them.
(d) Lenny has purchased the wrong size.
5. Babe claims she shot Zackery in the stomach because:
(a) He caught her in the act with Willy Jay.
(b) He threatened her life that day.
(c) She was aiming for his heart and her hands were shaking.
(d) She was tired of his yelling all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Barnette Lloyd arrives, Babe:
2. Babe will not talk to Barnette Lloyd because:
3. Meg's remark, "We're getting so old," offends Lenny because:
4. Doc's gift to Lenny is:
5. Billy Boy's death might signal:
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)