|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Babe explains that she was able to buy her saxophone because:
(a) She had hope in herself for a new career.
(b) Willy Jay encouraged her.
(c) Old Granddaddy had hope for her.
(d) Zackery encouraged her.
2. While Becky explains the details of the shooting, it is clear that Barnette:
(a) Think she is guilty.
(b) Does not believe her story.
(c) Knows he is going to have to lie on her behalf.
(d) Knows how to manipulate the truth to her advantage.
3. During their confrontation, Lenny threatens Chick with:
(a) Babe's gun.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A broom.
(d) Babe's saxophone.
4. Chick asks Meg about her singing career because:
(a) She knows Meg is getting famous and wants to be part of the action.
(b) She wants to tell their granddaddy about it.
(c) She knows Meg has failed as a singer and wants her to feel badly about it.
(d) She is genuinely concerned about Meg's welfare.
5. Babe claims Lenny's wish does not count because:
(a) Lenny did not really mean the wish.
(b) Lenny did not have a proper birthday cake.
(c) Lenny made the wish alone.
(d) Lenny only wanted him to feel better.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Babe reveal about Lenny to Meg?
2. What secret has Babe revealed to Meg about Lenny?
3. Why does Babe say things have been hard for Meg?
4. Meg and Babe remember their mother's death differently because:
5. Babe and Meg convince Lenny to:
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)