|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Babe's behavior makes Lenny believe:
(a) She has disappointed Babe with her cowardice.
(b) Babe is lying about Meg's wherabouts.
(c) Babe cannot win her trial.
(d) Babe has become distraught over the photos.
2. While Babe muses about the birthday cake she has ordered for Lenny, Meg:
(a) Calls Zackery to learn the truth about the shooting.
(b) Calls Lenny to tell her to come home.
(c) Calls Doc to have a reunion.
(d) Calls Barnette Lloyd to invite him over to talk to Babe.
3. Babe seems to blame their mother's death on:
(a) The pressures of being a single mother.
(b) Society's judgement of women.
(c) The cat's misbehavior.
(d) Their father's abandonment.
4. Lenny's first reaction to being alone around the house is:
5. Chick's continual focus on the shame their mother's suicide brought on the family suggests:
(a) She is untouched by the situation and doesn't remember much about it.
(b) She is the only responsible one in the family.
(c) She is unsympathetic and self-interested.
(d) She is afraid they will forget what happened,.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Babe reveal about Lenny to Meg?
2. When Babe states that she will not be moving back in with Lenny, she indicates:
3. Lenny finally tells Charlie:
4. Chick's physical appearance suggests:
5. Lenny's birthday wish is for:
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)