|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chick arrives with Babe, she is upset because:
(a) Babe has refused to talk to her lawyer.
(b) Meg has asked her to leave.
(c) Meg has shown up uninvited.
(d) Babe has shot Zackery.
2. When Meg went crazy in L.A., what did she do with her jewels and valuables?
(a) She tried to stuff them in a March of Dimes box.
(b) She tried to sell them to a pawn shop.
(c) She tried to sell them to Lenny.
(d) She tried to stuff them into a mailbox to send them home.
3. Lenny seems to see herself as:
(a) A slave.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A saint.
(d) A princess.
4. Lenny returns upset with Meg because:
(a) Meg has gone to the store to buy liquor.
(b) Meg has refused to return home with her.
(c) Meg has run off with Doc.
(d) Meg has lied to Old Granddaddy about her success.
5. Babe shows the pictures to Meg, but not Lenny, because:
(a) Meg is not judgemental about moral lapses, but Lenny is.
(b) Meg has expressed an interest in the photos.
(c) Lenny would turn the photos over to Zackery.
(d) Lenny would throw Babe out of the house.l
Short Answer Questions
1. Lenny appears to be jealous about:
2. When Barnette Lloyd arrives, Babe:
3. Who arrives as Meg and Babe are looking at the photos?
4. Meg assures Babe that:
5. Babe wants a copy of the paper because:
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)