|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Babe will not talk to Barnette Lloyd because:
(a) She wants to go to jail.
(b) She is ashamed of herself for shooting Zackery.
(c) She is protecting her teenage lover.
(d) She does not believe he can properly defend her.
2. Granddaddy's comment that Zackery was the best man for Babe whether she knew it or not implies:
(a) Zackery threatened Babe into marrying him.
(b) Babe was thrilled to marry him.
(c) Babe was not happy to marry him.
(d) Granddaddy was not interested in her happiness.
3. Chick suggests Lenny wait at home and do what?
(a) Convince Doc to leave right away.
(b) Wait for the hospital to call.
(c) Greet Babe when she arrives.
(d) Convince Meg to leave right away.
4. Babe is oddly impressed by:
(a) The amount of attention she is getting in town.
(b) Willy Jay's attention to her.
(c) The prospect of going to jail.
(d) The amount of coverage she has received since the shooting.
5. When the sisters discover it is Lenny's birthday they decide to:
(a) Contact Charlie Hill for her.
(b) Buy her a box of candy.
(c) Sing Happy Birthday with a candle on a cookie.
(d) Order her a birthday cake from the bakery.
Short Answer Questions
1. The most pressing matter of the moment is:
2. Lenny believes Babe shot Zackery because:
3. Chick tells Lennie that Lenny's gift to her daughter fell apart because:
4. Meg and Babe fantasize about the huge birthday cake they have ordered for Lenny, which reveals:
5. Rather than admit she is gaining weight, Chick claims the pantyhose do not fit because:
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)