|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their confrontation, Lenny threatens Chick with:
(a) A broom.
(b) A hammer.
(c) Babe's saxophone.
(d) Babe's gun.
2. When Meg objects to Barnette, Lenny claims:
(a) Barnette is the best lawyer in town.
(b) Meg should have found a better lawyer.
(c) No one could defeat Zackery in court.
(d) Too much responsibilty has fallen on her.
3. What do the girls decide to do just like old times?
(a) They decide to look through photo albums.
(b) They decide to play hearts and eat popcorn.
(c) They decide to go see Meg singing at Greeny's.
(d) They decide to go out riding with Doc.
4. Through the dialog, it becomes apparent that Zackery Botrelle:
(a) Tried to make his marriage work.
(b) Ignored his wife, which drove her to the affair with Willy Jay.
(c) Was emotionally and physically abusive of his wife.
(d) Felt unloved by his wife.
5. Babe does not want to expose Willy Jay because:
(a) She does not want to ruin his reputation.
(b) She promised his mother she would keep it a secret.
(c) She is afraid for her own reputation.
(d) She wants to pursue the relationship when the trial is over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny fear will prevent men from loving her?
2. Rather than sympathizing with Meg's need to "toughen up" after their mother's suicide, Lenny believes:
3. Where do Meg and Doc go together?
4. Billy Boy's death might signal:
5. Meg claims she and Babe were talking about Lenny's relationship with Charlie because:
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)