|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Babe and Meg convince Lenny to:
(a) Call Doc.
(b) Call Charlie.
(c) Tell Old Granddaddy he made her unhappy.
(d) Call Chick and confront her.
2. While Becky explains the details of the shooting, it is clear that Barnette:
(a) Knows how to manipulate the truth to her advantage.
(b) Think she is guilty.
(c) Does not believe her story.
(d) Knows he is going to have to lie on her behalf.
3. Lenny has agreed to hire Barnette Lloyd:
(a) Because he is the best lawyer in town.
(b) As a favor to a friend.
(c) As a last resort.
(d) Because he has a crush on Babe.
4. What is the name of the movie Meg tells Old Granddaddy she will star in?
(a) Singing in Biloxi.
(b) Singing in a Shoe Factory.
(c) Singing at Greeny's.
(d) Singing in the Rain.
5. Lenny's new-found courage:
(a) Allows her to move out of Old Granddaddy's house.
(b) Irritates Babe and Meg.
(c) Allows her to call Charlie at last.
(d) Causes Babe and Meg to be courageous in their own lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout the scene, Babe is described as increasingly depressed because:
2. Babe's behavior makes Lenny believe:
3. When Babe states that she will not be moving back in with Lenny, she indicates:
4. Babe looks happy in her wedding picture because:
5. Meg's motivation for lying to Old Granddaddy appears to be:
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)