|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie appear to receive Lenny's phone call?
(a) He appears to be involved with someone else.
(b) He appears to be distant and cold.
(c) He appears to have forgotten all about her.
(d) He appears to be receptive and friendly.
2. Babe seems to blame their mother's death on:
(a) The cat's misbehavior.
(b) Their father's abandonment.
(c) The pressures of being a single mother.
(d) Society's judgement of women.
3. The nylon wrapper and hair ball Chick leaves on the floor suggests:
(a) She is trying to provoke a confrontation in Lenny.
(b) She expects Lenny to clean up after her like a servant.
(c) She has no hygiene habits.
(d) She does not care about her personal appearance.
4. Lenny and Charlie plan:
(a) Get married that summer.
(b) Discuss their feelings on the phone.
(c) Run away together.
(d) To have a date that night.
5. Meg arrives in town without knowing:
(a) That Doc still loves her.
(b) That Chick disapproves of her.
(c) That Babe shot Zackery.
(d) That Zackery was shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barnette immediately wins Meg over because:
2. Lenny learns that Meg has:
3. How old was Lenny when their mother died?
4. Lenny's solo celebration suggests:
5. Meg takes a coke from the fridge to calm Lennie, but first she drinks from it herself, indicating:
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)