|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Svidrigaylov think about in his hotel room?
2. Who does Luzhin point to as his witness?
(d) Mrs. Marmaladov
3. What reason does Svidrigaylov give for observing Raskolnikov?
4. Who has followed him to Siberia?
(a) His mother
5. Who does Mrs. Marmaladov give place of honor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Marmaladov treat her guests?
2. What does Raskolnikov dream about?
3. What do Sonia and Raskolnikov think love can do to them?
4. How long has Raskolnikov served so far in prison?
5. What does Raskolnikov realize when Sonia disappears?
Short Essay Questions
1. Do you think Raskolnikov has finally accepted his guilt?
2. Why is making a public confession so difficult for Raskolnikov?
3. Do you think Raskolnikov has to make a confession?
4. How does Raskolnikov finally find salvation?
5. Why do you think Luzhin sets up Sonia?
6. What effect does Svidrigaylov death have on Raskolnikov?
7. How does Luzhin make Sonia look guilty?
8. How does Luzhin use his wealth?
9. Why do you think Mrs. Marmaladov loses control?
10. In what ways are Svidrigaylov and Raskolnikov similar?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)