|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sonia say is God's domain?
(a) Life and death
(c) Her own life
(d) Human relationships
2. What is Porfiry not satisfied with?
(a) The lack of evidence
(b) The police's official procedure
(c) Nicolas's confession
(d) Raskolnikov's alibi
3. How much money does Svidrigaylov give his teenage bride?
(a) 10,000 rubles
(b) 1,000 rubles
(c) 15,000 rubles
(d) 5,000 rubles
4. Where does Svidrigaylov go after his meeting with Sonia?
(a) To a bar
(b) To a restaurant
(c) To his teenage bride's house
(d) To a brothel
5. What does Svidrigaylov fear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Luzhin point to as his witness?
2. What information does Svidrigaylov share with Raskolnikov?
3. Why does Sonia disappear for a while?
4. Whose funeral is taking place in chapter 1?
5. What country does Svidrigaylov say he is going to?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)