|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Raskolnikov visit after his meeting with Zamyotov?
(a) The murder scene
(b) The church
(c) A brothel
(d) The police station
2. What is Razumikhin's profession?
(a) A policeman
(b) A teacher
(c) A lawyer
(d) A student
3. What does Raskolnikov want to recover from the old woman's house?
(a) His shoes
(b) His family heirlooms
(c) His money
(d) His axe
4. What time does Lisaveta say she will return to the market?
(a) 7 pm
(b) 12 pm
(c) 7 am
(d) 8 am
5. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) A mad, crazy nut job
(b) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
(c) As mad as a hatter
(d) Funny, yet serious
6. Who does Sonia think will take care of her and her family?
(a) The church
(b) The government
7. What does Rashnikov dream about?
(a) His sister's marriage
(b) The murder
(c) His family heirlooms
(d) His university days
8. Who does Raskolnikov visit at the beginning of chapter 4?
9. Who plans to interview all the pawnbrokers old clients?
10. Why does Raskolnikov enter the bar?
(a) To find a woman
(b) To get drunk
(c) To ask directions
(d) To read the newspapers
11. What crime does Luzhin link to Svidrigaylov?
12. Who is Raskolnikov surprised to hear Sonia was friends with?
(a) The old lady
(c) Prince Myskin
13. What is the name of the pawnbroker's half sister?
14. Where does the man that follows Sonia wait for her?
(a) Outside the police station
(b) At the old lady's house
(c) Outside her apartment
(d) Outside Raskolnikov's building
15. Who does Raskolnikov set out to find at the beginning of chapter five?
(a) The old lady
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the craftsmen hear Nicolas's confession?
2. What does Raskolnikov ask the workers?
3. What does Raskolnikov tell Zamyotov?
4. What does Raskolnikov kill the old lady with?
5. What kind of animal does Raskolnikov dream about?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)