|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pawnbroker's half sister?
2. What does the craftsmen call Raskolnikov?
(a) A thief
(b) A murderer
(c) A sheep
(d) A pig
3. Why does Raskolnikov threaten to kill Svidrigaylov?
(a) He is worried he won't give him the money he promised
(b) He is worried he will go to the police
(c) He is woried he will blackmail Dunya
(d) He is worried he is after Sonia
4. Who does the old lady want to leave her money to when she dies?
(a) The university
(b) Her son
(c) A monastry
(d) Her half sister
5. What does Sonia try not to do?
(a) Take money from the desk
(b) Swear at Luzhin
(c) Slap Luzhin
(d) Stare at the cash
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it since Raskolnikov last saw his mother and sister?
2. Where does the man that follows Sonia wait for her?
3. Why has Sonia waited for Raskolnikev the whole day?
4. What does Raskolnikov see Svidrigaylov doing?
5. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)