|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs Marmaladov find in her daughter's pockets?
(b) A banana skin
(c) A pocket watch
(d) A 100 ruble note
2. Where does Raskolnikov fall asleep?
(a) On the grass
(b) In his bed
(c) On a park bench
(d) By the side of the road
3. Why does Raskolnikov leave?
(a) He needs a vodka
(b) He can see he has gained an advantage
(c) He feels ill
(d) He needs to meet someone
4. Where does Raskolnokov go at the end of the first chapter?
(a) A swimming pool
(d) A bar
5. What Raskolnikov do on his return from the police station?
(a) Destroys the evidence
(c) Buys a ticket to England
(d) Loads his gun
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been charged with the murders?
2. How much does Luzhin say Sonia has stolen?
3. What happens when Raskolnikov looks into Sonia's eyes?
4. Why does Porfiry not follow proper procedure?
5. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)