|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov want to recover from the old woman's house?
(a) His axe
(b) His money
(c) His shoes
(d) His family heirlooms
2. Where did the craftsmen hear Nicolas's confession?
(a) In a bar
(b) At church
(c) In a cave
(d) At the police station
3. How much does Luzhin say Sonia has stolen?
(a) 100 rubles
(b) 700 rubles
(c) 1000 rubles
(d) 80 rubles
4. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
(a) She is marrying for financial reasons
(b) She is too young
(c) She is too beautiful to marry such an ugly man
(d) She will have to move to the UK
5. How does Mrs. Marmaladov attempt to show Sonia's innocence?
(a) By calling the police
(b) By saying she has not left the room
(c) By asking her if she stole the money
(d) By searching her
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luzhin's profession?
2. Why does Raskolnikov want to visit Sonia?
3. Which family does Raskolnikov mention?
4. What does Raskolnikov tell Zamyotov?
5. What kind of job does Nicolas have?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)