|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the old lady want to leave her money to when she dies?
(a) Her half sister
(b) Her son
(c) A monastry
(d) The university
2. Who accompanies Razumikhin and Raskolnikov to see Porfiry?
(a) Raskolnikov's mother
3. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
(a) She is too beautiful to marry such an ugly man
(b) She is too young
(c) She is marrying for financial reasons
(d) She will have to move to the UK
4. What does Raskolnikov want to tell Sonia?
(a) That he is a murderer
(b) That he understands her
(c) That he loves her
(d) That he wants to die
5. Who has been charged with the murders?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raskolnikov say gave him the pawnbrokers address?
2. What does Raskolnikov ask the workers?
3. Which of Dunya's traits would of helped Luzhin climb the social ladder?
4. Whose money is the 3,000 rubles?
5. What does Svidrigaylov say he marriage was motivated by?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)