|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov drink before he falls asleep?
2. What is the name of the pawnbroker's half sister?
3. What is Zamyotov's position in the police force?
(a) Police inspector
(b) Chief police clerk
(c) Police constable
(d) Super intendent
4. What does Raskolnikov's mother compare his room to?
(a) A church
(b) A poppy field
(c) A tomb
(d) A pig sty
5. What does Raskolnikov want to tell Sonia?
(a) That he wants to die
(b) That he is a murderer
(c) That he loves her
(d) That he understands her
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov want to recover from the old woman's house?
2. Which of Dunya's traits would of helped Luzhin climb the social ladder?
3. What Russian city does the story take place?
4. Who is the letter from?
5. Who does Raskolnikov say gave him the pawnbrokers address?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)