|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been charged with the murders?
2. What does Porfiry question Raskolnikov about?
(a) The axe they found in the old woman's apartment
(b) The blood on his shoes
(c) His upbringing
(d) His recent actions
3. Which family does Raskolnikov mention?
(a) The Rasputin family
(b) The Partridge family
(c) The Svidrigaylov family
(d) The Myskin family
4. Why did Luzhin want to marry Dunya so much?
(a) Because he loved her
(b) To annoy her brother
(c) To possess a impoverished girl
(d) To have beautiful children
5. Who does Raskolnikov set out to find at the beginning of chapter five?
(b) The old lady
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Razumikhin's profession?
2. How did Svidrigaylov's wife die?
3. Why does Raskolnikov enter the bar?
4. What does Svidrigaylov say he marriage was motivated by?
5. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)