|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pawnbroker's half sister?
2. Where does Rakolnikov hide the hidden items?
(a) Under a large stone
(b) Under the floorboards
(c) In the back garden
(d) In his wardrobe
3. What does Raskolnikov drink before he falls asleep?
4. What does Raskolnikov pawn?
(a) His university books
(b) His clothes
(c) His father's silver watch
(d) His gold chain
5. How does Raskolnikov hide his fear?
(a) He dances
(b) He talks rapidly
(c) He pretends to be happy
(d) He pretends to be angry
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose presence does Luzhin complain about?
2. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
3. Why does Luzhin say he wants to marry a poor woman?
4. Who does Raskolnikov owe money to?
5. Who does Raskolnikov say gave him the pawnbrokers address?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)