|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Raskolnikov ask to look after his mother and sister?
2. What does Raskolnikov kill the old lady with?
(a) A knife
(b) His bare hands
(c) A hatchet
(d) A gun
3. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) As mad as a hatter
(b) A mad, crazy nut job
(c) Funny, yet serious
(d) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
4. Who does the old lady want to leave her money to when she dies?
(a) The university
(b) A monastry
(c) Her son
(d) Her half sister
5. What does Raskolnikov's mother compare his room to?
(a) A tomb
(b) A church
(c) A pig sty
(d) A poppy field
Short Answer Questions
1. What Russian city does the story take place?
2. Who has been charged with the murders?
3. What is Luzhin's profession?
4. Why did Raskolnikov leave his family home?
5. What does Raskolnikov tell Zamyotov?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)