|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which family does Raskolnikov mention?
(a) The Partridge family
(b) The Rasputin family
(c) The Myskin family
(d) The Svidrigaylov family
2. Who is the letter from?
(a) His mother
(b) His landlady
(c) His sister
(d) His university
3. What does Raskolnikov present to the old lady to pawn?
(a) His cigarette case
(b) His cigarette holder
(c) His bracelet
(d) His matress
4. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
(a) She will have to move to the UK
(b) She is marrying for financial reasons
(c) She is too young
(d) She is too beautiful to marry such an ugly man
5. What do Sonia and Raskolnikov talk about?
(a) Sonia's family and friends
(b) The murder
(c) Sonia's job
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raskolnikov hide his fear?
2. Who does Raskolnikov visit at the beginning of chapter 4?
3. Whose money is the 3,000 rubles?
4. What kind of animal does Raskolnikov dream about?
5. Why does Luzhin say he wants to marry a poor woman?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)