|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov want to recover from the old woman's house?
(a) His money
(b) His axe
(c) His shoes
(d) His family heirlooms
2. Whose money is the 3,000 rubles?
(a) The government's
(b) Svidrigaylov's deceased wife
(d) The bank's
3. What crime does Luzhin link to Svidrigaylov?
4. What is Razumikhin's profession?
(a) A policeman
(b) A student
(c) A lawyer
(d) A teacher
5. Where does Raskolnikov sleep?
(a) In an armchair
(b) On his sofa
(c) In his bed
(d) On the floor
Short Answer Questions
1. What Raskolnikov do on his return from the police station?
2. What is the name of the pawnbroker's half sister?
3. Whose presence does Luzhin complain about?
4. Why does Luzhin say he wants to marry a poor woman?
5. What kind of animal does Raskolnikov dream about?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)