|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luzhin's profession?
(c) Debt collector
2. How does Raskolnikov think the police want to trip him up?
(a) By using pyschologiclly stressful questions
(b) By making him paranoid
(c) By being overly nice
(d) By following him
3. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) Funny, yet serious
(b) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
(c) As mad as a hatter
(d) A mad, crazy nut job
4. What does Porfiry question Raskolnikov about?
(a) The axe they found in the old woman's apartment
(b) His recent actions
(c) His upbringing
(d) The blood on his shoes
5. Why did Raskolnikov leave his family home?
(a) To get away from his father
(b) To go to university
(c) To find a job
(d) To escape loan sharks
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man that follows Sonia wait for her?
2. Who does Raskolnikov owe money to?
3. Where does Raskolnokov go at the end of the first chapter?
4. What does Raskolnikov want to recover from the old woman's house?
5. Which family does Raskolnikov mention?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)