|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Raskolnikov enter the bar?
(a) To ask directions
(b) To read the newspapers
(c) To get drunk
(d) To find a woman
2. Which family does Raskolnikov mention?
(a) The Myskin family
(b) The Partridge family
(c) The Rasputin family
(d) The Svidrigaylov family
3. Who does the old lady want to leave her money to when she dies?
(a) Her half sister
(b) Her son
(c) The university
(d) A monastry
4. How long is it since Raskolnikov last saw his mother and sister?
(a) Two months
(b) One year
(c) Three years
(d) Ten years
5. How does Raskolnikov think the police want to trip him up?
(a) By making him paranoid
(b) By being overly nice
(c) By following him
(d) By using pyschologiclly stressful questions
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
2. Where does the man that follows Sonia wait for her?
3. What kind of job does the old lady have?
4. Where does Raskolnikov fall asleep?
5. At what time does Luzhin request a meeting?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)