|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Raskolnikov set out to find at the beginning of chapter five?
(a) The old lady
2. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) As mad as a hatter
(b) A mad, crazy nut job
(c) Funny, yet serious
(d) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
3. Where does Raskolnikov sleep?
(a) On the floor
(b) In his bed
(c) In an armchair
(d) On his sofa
4. Who does Raskolnikov meet in the bar?
5. Who is the letter from?
(a) His landlady
(b) His mother
(c) His sister
(d) His university
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family does Raskolnikov mention?
2. How does Raskolnikov think the police want to trip him up?
3. What does Raskolnikov accuse Dunya of doing?
4. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
5. What does Svidrigaylov say he marriage was motivated by?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)