|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rashnikov dream about?
(a) His sister's marriage
(b) His family heirlooms
(c) The murder
(d) His university days
2. What Russian city does the story take place?
(d) St. Petersburg
3. What is the name of Dunya's fiance?
4. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
(a) She is marrying for financial reasons
(b) She will have to move to the UK
(c) She is too beautiful to marry such an ugly man
(d) She is too young
5. How much money does Raskolnikov say Svidrigaylov has offered Dunya?
(a) 3000 rubles
(b) 5,000 rubles
(c) 100 rubles
(d) 10,000 rubles
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raskolnikov owe money to?
2. What is Razumikhin's profession?
3. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
4. Where does the man that follows Sonia wait for her?
5. How did Svidrigaylov's wife die?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)