|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) A mad, crazy nut job
(b) As mad as a hatter
(c) Funny, yet serious
(d) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
2. What does Raskolnikov ask the workers?
(a) If they have the time
(b) If they are married with children
(c) If they saw the bodies
(d) If they have cleaned up the bloodstains
3. What kind of job does Nicolas have?
(d) House painter
4. Where does Raskolnikov fall asleep?
(a) By the side of the road
(b) In his bed
(c) On a park bench
(d) On the grass
5. What is Razumikhin's profession?
(a) A student
(b) A policeman
(c) A teacher
(d) A lawyer
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime does Luzhin link to Svidrigaylov?
2. Who has been charged with the murders?
3. Who is the letter from?
4. What kind of animal does Raskolnikov dream about?
5. What is Luzhin's profession?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)