|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Luzhin request a meeting?
(a) 8 pm
(b) 7 am
(c) 12 pm
(d) 10 pm
2. Who does Raskolnikov set out to find at the beginning of chapter five?
(a) The old lady
3. Who else does Raskolnikov kill?
(a) His sister
(c) His landlady
4. What does Raskolnikov tell Zamyotov?
(a) That he is a crazed madman
(b) That he wants to kill himself
(c) That he is lonely
(d) How he committed the murder
5. How does Raskolnikov think the police want to trip him up?
(a) By following him
(b) By making him paranoid
(c) By using pyschologiclly stressful questions
(d) By being overly nice
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rashnikov dream about?
2. How much money does Raskolnikov say Svidrigaylov has offered Dunya?
3. Who does Raskolnikov say gave him the pawnbrokers address?
4. What does Raskolnikov drink before he falls asleep?
5. Who has been charged with the murders?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)