|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Russian city does the story take place?
(b) St. Petersburg
2. What crime does Luzhin link to Svidrigaylov?
3. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) A mad, crazy nut job
(b) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
(c) As mad as a hatter
(d) Funny, yet serious
4. How did Svidrigaylov's wife die?
(a) The measles
(c) A stroke
5. Who else does Raskolnikov kill?
(b) His sister
(d) His landlady
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Raskolnikov sleep?
2. What does Raskolnikov kill the old lady with?
3. Who does Raskolnikov say gave him the pawnbrokers address?
4. Who does Raskolnikov meet in the bar?
5. Whose money is the 3,000 rubles?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)