|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Raskolnikov say Svidrigaylov has offered Dunya?
(a) 100 rubles
(b) 3000 rubles
(c) 10,000 rubles
(d) 5,000 rubles
2. What does Raskolnikov ask the workers?
(a) If they have the time
(b) If they have cleaned up the bloodstains
(c) If they are married with children
(d) If they saw the bodies
3. What is the name of Dunya's fiance?
4. What does Porfiry question Raskolnikov about?
(a) His upbringing
(b) The blood on his shoes
(c) His recent actions
(d) The axe they found in the old woman's apartment
5. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
(a) A vodka and pastry
(b) An omelette
(c) A vodka and sausage
(d) An orange juice
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov pawn?
2. What is the name of the doctor that visits Rashkolnikov?
3. How does Raskolnikov think the police want to trip him up?
4. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
5. Who plans to interview all the pawnbrokers old clients?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)