|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Luzhin say he wants to marry a poor woman?
(a) Because he was born poor
(b) Because she will be easier to control
(c) Because poor women are more affectionate
(d) She will benefit from his money
2. What does Raskolnikov accuse Dunya of doing?
(a) Selling herself
(b) Not following her true feelings
(c) Being greedy
(d) Laughing at him
3. What is the name of Dunya's fiance?
4. Where does Rakolnikov hide the hidden items?
(a) In the back garden
(b) In his wardrobe
(c) Under a large stone
(d) Under the floorboards
5. Who does Raskolnikov meet in the bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
2. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
3. Why did Raskolnikov leave his family home?
4. Who accompanies Razumikhin and Raskolnikov to see Porfiry?
5. What does Rashnikov dream about?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)