|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Raskolnikov say Svidrigaylov has offered Dunya?
(a) 100 rubles
(b) 10,000 rubles
(c) 5,000 rubles
(d) 3000 rubles
2. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
(a) A vodka and sausage
(b) An omelette
(c) An orange juice
(d) A vodka and pastry
3. What is the name of the pawnbroker's half sister?
4. What kind of animal does Raskolnikov dream about?
(a) A cow
(b) A pig
(c) A sheep
(d) A horse
5. What does Raskolnikov present to the old lady to pawn?
(a) His bracelet
(b) His cigarette case
(c) His cigarette holder
(d) His matress
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Raskolnokov go at the end of the first chapter?
2. Where does Raskolnikov sleep?
3. What does Svidrigaylov say he marriage was motivated by?
4. Who accompanies Razumikhin and Raskolnikov to see Porfiry?
5. Who does Luzhin say gave him the information about Svidrigaylov?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)