|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6 | Part 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Russian city does the story take place?
(b) St. Petersburg
2. What does Raskolnikov tell Zamyotov?
(a) That he is a crazed madman
(b) That he wants to kill himself
(c) That he is lonely
(d) How he committed the murder
3. Who else does Raskolnikov kill?
(c) His landlady
(d) His sister
4. Who does Raskolnikov say gave him the pawnbrokers address?
(a) His landlady
(b) His mother
(c) His sister
(d) A fellow student
5. What Raskolnikov do on his return from the police station?
(a) Destroys the evidence
(b) Buys a ticket to England
(d) Loads his gun
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov drink before he falls asleep?
2. Where does Raskolnikov fall asleep?
3. Where does Raskolnikov visit after his meeting with Zamyotov?
4. In what month does the story begin?
5. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)