|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6 | Part 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zamyotov's position in the police force?
(a) Super intendent
(b) Chief police clerk
(c) Police inspector
(d) Police constable
2. What Raskolnikov do on his return from the police station?
(a) Loads his gun
(c) Buys a ticket to England
(d) Destroys the evidence
3. What is the name of the doctor that visits Rashkolnikov?
4. Who is the letter from?
(a) His sister
(b) His university
(c) His mother
(d) His landlady
5. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
(a) She is marrying for financial reasons
(b) She will have to move to the UK
(c) She is too young
(d) She is too beautiful to marry such an ugly man
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
2. Who does Raskolnikov owe money to?
3. What is the name of the pawnbroker's half sister?
4. What Russian city does the story take place?
5. Where does Raskolnikov fall asleep?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)