|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6 | Part 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Raskolnikov enter the bar?
(a) To read the newspapers
(b) To ask directions
(c) To get drunk
(d) To find a woman
2. What does Raskolnikov pawn?
(a) His university books
(b) His father's silver watch
(c) His clothes
(d) His gold chain
3. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
(a) A vodka and pastry
(b) An omelette
(c) A vodka and sausage
(d) An orange juice
4. Where does Raskolnokov go at the end of the first chapter?
(a) A swimming pool
(b) A bar
5. Where does Rakolnikov hide the hidden items?
(a) Under the floorboards
(b) In his wardrobe
(c) In the back garden
(d) Under a large stone
Short Answer Questions
1. Who looks after Raskolnikov when he becomes feverish?
2. What is the name of the pawnbroker's half sister?
3. Where does Raskolnikov sleep?
4. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
5. Why does Luzhin say he wants to marry a poor woman?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)