|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6 | Part 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Luzhin say he wants to marry a poor woman?
(a) She will benefit from his money
(b) Because she will be easier to control
(c) Because he was born poor
(d) Because poor women are more affectionate
2. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
(a) She will have to move to the UK
(b) She is too young
(c) She is too beautiful to marry such an ugly man
(d) She is marrying for financial reasons
3. What kind of job does Nicolas have?
(b) House painter
4. What does Raskolnikov find around the women's neck?
(a) A key
(b) A small photograph of himself
(c) A gold chain
(d) A tattoo
5. What is the name of Dunya's fiance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor that visits Rashkolnikov?
2. What kind of job does the old lady have?
3. What does Raskolnikov pawn?
4. Who does Raskolnikov set out to find at the beginning of chapter five?
5. What is Zamyotov's position in the police force?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)