|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6 | Part 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov present to the old lady to pawn?
(a) His cigarette case
(b) His bracelet
(c) His cigarette holder
(d) His matress
2. What does Raskolnikov kill the old lady with?
(a) A hatchet
(b) His bare hands
(c) A knife
(d) A gun
3. What Raskolnikov do on his return from the police station?
(b) Destroys the evidence
(c) Buys a ticket to England
(d) Loads his gun
4. Who does the old lady want to leave her money to when she dies?
(a) The university
(b) A monastry
(c) Her half sister
(d) Her son
5. Who does Raskolnikov owe money to?
(a) His landlady
(b) The government
(c) Loan sharks
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
2. Who has been charged with the murders?
3. Who wakes Raskolnikov in the morning?
4. What does Raskolnikov drink before he falls asleep?
5. In what month does the story begin?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)