|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6 | Part 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Russian city does the story take place?
(a) St. Petersburg
2. Why does Luzhin say he wants to marry a poor woman?
(a) Because she will be easier to control
(b) Because he was born poor
(c) She will benefit from his money
(d) Because poor women are more affectionate
3. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
(a) A dead body
(b) Tins of food
(c) Clothes and jewelry
4. Where does Raskolnokov go at the end of the first chapter?
(b) A bar
(c) A swimming pool
5. What Raskolnikov do on his return from the police station?
(a) Loads his gun
(b) Buys a ticket to England
(c) Destroys the evidence
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dunya's fiance?
2. In what month does the story begin?
3. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
4. What is Zamyotov's position in the police force?
5. Who does Raskolnikov owe money to?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)