|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6 | Part 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Raskolnikov say gave him the pawnbrokers address?
(a) His sister
(b) His landlady
(c) His mother
(d) A fellow student
2. Who does Raskolnikov owe money to?
(a) Loan sharks
(b) The government
(c) His landlady
(d) His mother
3. What does Raskolnikov ask the workers?
(a) If they have cleaned up the bloodstains
(b) If they saw the bodies
(c) If they have the time
(d) If they are married with children
4. What is Luzhin's profession?
(a) Debt collector
5. What does Raskolnikov tell Zamyotov?
(a) That he is lonely
(b) That he is a crazed madman
(c) How he committed the murder
(d) That he wants to kill himself
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dunya's fiance?
2. Who else does Raskolnikov kill?
3. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
4. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
5. What is Razumikhin's profession?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)