|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6 | Part 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Raskolnikov owe money to?
(a) The government
(b) Loan sharks
(c) His mother
(d) His landlady
2. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
(a) A vodka and sausage
(b) An omelette
(c) An orange juice
(d) A vodka and pastry
3. What is Zamyotov's position in the police force?
(a) Police constable
(b) Super intendent
(c) Police inspector
(d) Chief police clerk
4. Who does Raskolnikov say gave him the pawnbrokers address?
(a) A fellow student
(b) His landlady
(c) His sister
(d) His mother
5. What does Raskolnikov drink before he falls asleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been charged with the murders?
2. Where does Raskolnokov go at the end of the first chapter?
3. What kind of animal does Raskolnikov dream about?
4. What does Raskolnikov present to the old lady to pawn?
5. How does Raskolnikov hide his fear?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)