|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6 | Part 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else does Raskolnikov kill?
(b) His sister
(c) His landlady
2. Why does Raskolnikov enter the bar?
(a) To ask directions
(b) To find a woman
(c) To read the newspapers
(d) To get drunk
3. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
(a) She will have to move to the UK
(b) She is too young
(c) She is marrying for financial reasons
(d) She is too beautiful to marry such an ugly man
4. Who does Raskolnikov say gave him the pawnbrokers address?
(a) His sister
(b) His mother
(c) A fellow student
(d) His landlady
5. In what month does the story begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov kill the old lady with?
2. Who does the housekeeper say mended Rakolnikov's shirts?
3. What does Raskolnikov tell Zamyotov?
4. How does Raskolnikov hide his fear?
5. Why does Luzhin say he wants to marry a poor woman?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)