|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2 | Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov drink before he falls asleep?
2. Who does Raskolnikov owe money to?
(a) His landlady
(b) Loan sharks
(c) The government
(d) His mother
3. Where does Rakolnikov hide the hidden items?
(a) Under the floorboards
(b) Under a large stone
(c) In his wardrobe
(d) In the back garden
4. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
(a) A dead body
(b) Tins of food
(c) Clothes and jewelry
5. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
(a) She will have to move to the UK
(b) She is marrying for financial reasons
(c) She is too beautiful to marry such an ugly man
(d) She is too young
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pawnbroker's half sister?
2. Who does Raskolnikov set out to find at the beginning of chapter five?
3. What is the name of the doctor that visits Rashkolnikov?
4. Who is the letter from?
5. What Raskolnikov do on his return from the police station?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)