|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2 | Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does the story begin?
2. What is the name of the pawnbroker's half sister?
3. Who does the old lady want to leave her money to when she dies?
(a) Her half sister
(b) A monastry
(c) The university
(d) Her son
4. Who looks after Raskolnikov when he becomes feverish?
(d) His mother
5. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
(a) A vodka and sausage
(b) An orange juice
(c) A vodka and pastry
(d) An omelette
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rakolnikov hide the hidden items?
2. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
3. Who is the letter from?
4. Where does Raskolnokov go at the end of the first chapter?
5. Who does Raskolnikov owe money to?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)