|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2 | Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rakolnikov hide the hidden items?
(a) Under a large stone
(b) In his wardrobe
(c) In the back garden
(d) Under the floorboards
2. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
(a) An omelette
(b) A vodka and sausage
(c) An orange juice
(d) A vodka and pastry
3. What does Raskolnikov find around the women's neck?
(a) A tattoo
(b) A small photograph of himself
(c) A key
(d) A gold chain
4. What Raskolnikov do on his return from the police station?
(a) Loads his gun
(c) Buys a ticket to England
(d) Destroys the evidence
5. Who is the letter from?
(a) His landlady
(b) His university
(c) His mother
(d) His sister
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of job does the old lady have?
2. Who looks after Raskolnikov when he becomes feverish?
3. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
4. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
5. Who does Raskolnikov owe money to?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)