|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2 | Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov find around the women's neck?
(a) A key
(b) A gold chain
(c) A tattoo
(d) A small photograph of himself
2. What kind of animal does Raskolnikov dream about?
(a) A horse
(b) A sheep
(c) A pig
(d) A cow
3. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
(b) Clothes and jewelry
(c) A dead body
(d) Tins of food
4. What time does Lisaveta say she will return to the market?
(a) 8 am
(b) 7 pm
(c) 7 am
(d) 12 pm
5. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
(a) She is too young
(b) She is too beautiful to marry such an ugly man
(c) She will have to move to the UK
(d) She is marrying for financial reasons
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov pawn?
2. What Russian city does the story take place?
3. Where does Raskolnikov sleep?
4. What is the name of the pawnbroker's half sister?
5. What does Raskolnikov drink before he falls asleep?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)