|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2 | Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does the story begin?
2. What Raskolnikov do on his return from the police station?
(a) Loads his gun
(c) Buys a ticket to England
(d) Destroys the evidence
3. What does Raskolnikov pawn?
(a) His gold chain
(b) His father's silver watch
(c) His university books
(d) His clothes
4. What Russian city does the story take place?
(c) St. Petersburg
5. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
(a) A vodka and pastry
(b) A vodka and sausage
(c) An omelette
(d) An orange juice
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pawnbroker's half sister?
2. Who does the old lady want to leave her money to when she dies?
3. What does Raskolnikov kill the old lady with?
4. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
5. Who does Raskolnikov say gave him the pawnbrokers address?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)