|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2 | Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raskolnikov hide his fear?
(a) He pretends to be happy
(b) He dances
(c) He pretends to be angry
(d) He talks rapidly
2. Who does Raskolnikov say gave him the pawnbrokers address?
(a) His sister
(b) His mother
(c) His landlady
(d) A fellow student
3. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
(a) Clothes and jewelry
(b) A dead body
(c) Tins of food
4. What does Raskolnikov present to the old lady to pawn?
(a) His bracelet
(b) His cigarette holder
(c) His matress
(d) His cigarette case
5. What is Razumikhin's profession?
(a) A student
(b) A teacher
(c) A lawyer
(d) A policeman
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pawnbroker's half sister?
2. Who wakes Raskolnikov in the morning?
3. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
4. What does Raskolnikov find around the women's neck?
5. Where does Raskolnikov sleep?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)