|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
(a) A vodka and sausage
(b) An omelette
(c) A vodka and pastry
(d) An orange juice
2. What does Raskolnikov's mother compare his room to?
(a) A tomb
(b) A church
(c) A pig sty
(d) A poppy field
3. How does Raskolnikov think the police want to trip him up?
(a) By following him
(b) By making him paranoid
(c) By being overly nice
(d) By using pyschologiclly stressful questions
4. Why does Luzhin say he wants to marry a poor woman?
(a) She will benefit from his money
(b) Because poor women are more affectionate
(c) Because he was born poor
(d) Because she will be easier to control
5. How did Svidrigaylov's wife die?
(b) A stroke
(d) The measles
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Raskolnikov enter the bar?
2. Whose money is the 3,000 rubles?
3. What crime does Luzhin link to Svidrigaylov?
4. Why did Luzhin want to marry Dunya so much?
5. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)