|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
(a) A dead body
(c) Tins of food
(d) Clothes and jewelry
2. Who wakes Raskolnikov in the morning?
(a) His landlady
(b) His wife
(c) His house keeper
(d) His butler
3. Which of Dunya's traits would of helped Luzhin climb the social ladder?
(a) Her house keeping ability
(b) Her long legs
(c) Her flirtatous nature
(d) Her beauty, character and education
4. What does Svidrigaylov prove to Dunya?
(a) That he is in love with her
(b) That he has sorted out his life
(c) That he will make a good husband
(d) That he eavesdropped on her conversation with her brother
5. What has happened to Mrs. Marmaladov?
(a) She has gone mad and disppeared
(b) She has dug up her husband
(c) She has jumped off a bridge
(d) She has runaway to the Ukraine
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Marmaladov forcing her children to do?
2. How did Svidrigaylov's wife die?
3. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
4. What does Mrs. Marmaladov spend half of Raskolnikov's twenty rubles on?
5. Who enters the room at the beginning of chapter 6?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)