|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 4 | Part 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov want to recover from the old woman's house?
(a) His shoes
(b) His family heirlooms
(c) His axe
(d) His money
2. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
(a) She is too young
(b) She is too beautiful to marry such an ugly man
(c) She is marrying for financial reasons
(d) She will have to move to the UK
3. What does Raskolnikov kill the old lady with?
(a) A gun
(b) His bare hands
(c) A hatchet
(d) A knife
4. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
(a) An omelette
(b) An orange juice
(c) A vodka and sausage
(d) A vodka and pastry
5. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
(a) Tins of food
(b) Clothes and jewelry
(c) A dead body
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Razumikhin's profession?
2. What does Raskolnikov drink before he falls asleep?
3. Who plans to interview all the pawnbrokers old clients?
4. Who does Raskolnikov meet in the bar?
5. What does Porfiry question Raskolnikov about?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)