|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 4 | Part 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
(a) She is too beautiful to marry such an ugly man
(b) She is too young
(c) She is marrying for financial reasons
(d) She will have to move to the UK
2. What does Raskolnikov tell Zamyotov?
(a) That he wants to kill himself
(b) How he committed the murder
(c) That he is a crazed madman
(d) That he is lonely
3. Who looks after Raskolnikov when he becomes feverish?
(d) His mother
4. What does Razumikhin have in the cafe?
(a) A vodka and pastry
(b) A vodka and sausage
(c) An orange juice
(d) An omelette
5. Where does Raskolnikov sleep?
(a) In his bed
(b) On the floor
(c) On his sofa
(d) In an armchair
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raskolnikov hide his fear?
2. Who is the letter from?
3. What is Sonia's surname?
4. What does Raskolnikov ask the workers?
5. What is the name of the doctor that visits Rashkolnikov?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)