|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 4 | Part 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Raskolnikov object to his sister's impending marriage?
(a) She is too young
(b) She is marrying for financial reasons
(c) She is too beautiful to marry such an ugly man
(d) She will have to move to the UK
2. What does Raskolnikov tell Zamyotov?
(a) That he is a crazed madman
(b) That he wants to kill himself
(c) That he is lonely
(d) How he committed the murder
3. What does Raskolnikov kill the old lady with?
(a) A hatchet
(b) His bare hands
(c) A knife
(d) A gun
4. What does Raskolnikov find in the old women's chest?
(a) A dead body
(b) Clothes and jewelry
(d) Tins of food
5. Who else does Raskolnikov kill?
(c) His sister
(d) His landlady
Short Answer Questions
1. Who looks after Raskolnikov when he becomes feverish?
2. Where does Raskolnikov visit after his meeting with Zamyotov?
3. What is Sonia's surname?
4. Where does Raskolnikov sleep?
5. What does Raskolnikov find around the women's neck?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)