|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov tell Zamyotov?
(a) That he wants to kill himself
(b) That he is lonely
(c) How he committed the murder
(d) That he is a crazed madman
2. What kind of guests turn up at the funeral?
(b) Lonely people
(c) Slovenly neighbors
3. How does Raskolnikov think the police want to trip him up?
(a) By being overly nice
(b) By following him
(c) By making him paranoid
(d) By using pyschologiclly stressful questions
4. What does Porfiry do when he suspects someone?
(a) He contacts their mother
(b) He follows them
(c) He does not follow proper procedure
(d) He does not leave them alone
5. Why does Porfiry not follow proper procedure?
(a) He does not know what the procedure is
(b) It does not work
(c) Because the suspect is usually too careful
(d) It bores him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Svidrigaylov say he marriage was motivated by?
2. Who does Raskolnikov go to see the next morning?
3. What does Raskolnikov ask the workers?
4. What does Raskolnikov find around the women's neck?
5. Why does Raskolnikov enter the bar?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)