|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Porfiry do when he suspects someone?
(a) He follows them
(b) He does not leave them alone
(c) He contacts their mother
(d) He does not follow proper procedure
2. How does Raskolnikov think the police want to trip him up?
(a) By making him paranoid
(b) By using pyschologiclly stressful questions
(c) By being overly nice
(d) By following him
3. How does Raskolnikov hide his fear?
(a) He pretends to be happy
(b) He talks rapidly
(c) He dances
(d) He pretends to be angry
4. What does Rashnikov dream about?
(a) His sister's marriage
(b) The murder
(c) His university days
(d) His family heirlooms
5. How does Mrs. Marmaladov treat her guests?
(a) Like she does not know them
(b) With love and respect
(c) Like they are not there
(d) With vicious criticisms
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Raskolnikov kill?
2. Why does Raskolnikov enter the bar?
3. Who does Raskolnikov go to see the next morning?
4. What kind of guests turn up at the funeral?
5. Why does Porfiry not follow proper procedure?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)