|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov accuse Dunya of doing?
(a) Laughing at him
(b) Selling herself
(c) Being greedy
(d) Not following her true feelings
2. Who enters the room at the beginning of chapter 6?
3. At what time does Luzhin request a meeting?
(a) 10 pm
(b) 7 am
(c) 12 pm
(d) 8 pm
4. Why did Raskolnikov leave his family home?
(a) To go to university
(b) To find a job
(c) To get away from his father
(d) To escape loan sharks
5. What does Porfiry say Nicolas is repeating?
(b) What his accusers said to him
(c) A passage in the bible
(d) A dream he had
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicolas confess to?
2. What reason does Svidrigaylov give for observing Raskolnikov?
3. Who does Svidrigaylov say tried to save him?
4. Who does Raskolnikov spot in a restaurant?
5. What does Raskolnikov's mother compare his room to?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)