|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is it since Raskolnikov last saw his mother and sister?
(a) One year
(b) Ten years
(c) Three years
(d) Two months
2. What does Porfiry say Nicolas is repeating?
(a) A dream he had
(b) What his accusers said to him
(d) A passage in the bible
3. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
(b) Funny, yet serious
(c) A mad, crazy nut job
(d) As mad as a hatter
4. Who does Raskolnikov spot in a restaurant?
(c) His mother
5. Who does Raskolniov see at the door?
(c) The craftsman
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Svidrigaylov fear?
2. Who enters the room at the beginning of chapter 6?
3. What reason does Svidrigaylov give for observing Raskolnikov?
4. Who does Svidrigaylov say tried to save him?
5. What does Nicolas confess to?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)