|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is it since Raskolnikov last saw his mother and sister?
(a) Two months
(b) Three years
(c) One year
(d) Ten years
2. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) Funny, yet serious
(b) As mad as a hatter
(c) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
(d) A mad, crazy nut job
3. Where did the craftsmen hear Nicolas's confession?
(a) In a cave
(b) In a bar
(c) At the police station
(d) At church
4. Who does Svidrigaylov say tried to save him?
(c) Mrs. Raskolnikov
5. Who enters the room at the beginning of chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Luzhin request a meeting?
2. Who does Raskolnikov spot in a restaurant?
3. What does Nicolas confess to?
4. What does Raskolnikov accuse Dunya of doing?
5. What reason does Svidrigaylov give for observing Raskolnikov?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)