|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Svidrigaylov fear?
2. Why did Raskolnikov leave his family home?
(a) To find a job
(b) To go to university
(c) To escape loan sharks
(d) To get away from his father
3. What does Porfiry say Nicolas is repeating?
(a) What his accusers said to him
(b) A dream he had
(c) A passage in the bible
4. What does Raskolnikov's mother compare his room to?
(a) A church
(b) A pig sty
(c) A poppy field
(d) A tomb
5. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) Funny, yet serious
(b) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
(c) As mad as a hatter
(d) A mad, crazy nut job
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov accuse Dunya of doing?
2. Why does Raskolnikov threaten to kill Svidrigaylov?
3. Where did the craftsmen hear Nicolas's confession?
4. Who does Raskolnikov spot in a restaurant?
5. What does Svidrigaylov say is his main interest>
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)