|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Porfiry say Nicolas is repeating?
(a) A passage in the bible
(b) What his accusers said to him
(d) A dream he had
2. Why does Raskolnikov leave?
(a) He can see he has gained an advantage
(b) He needs a vodka
(c) He needs to meet someone
(d) He feels ill
3. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) As mad as a hatter
(b) Funny, yet serious
(c) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
(d) A mad, crazy nut job
4. Why did Raskolnikov leave his family home?
(a) To find a job
(b) To go to university
(c) To escape loan sharks
(d) To get away from his father
5. What does Nicolas confess to?
(a) The murder
(b) Stealing Raskolnikov's family heirlooms
(c) The distortion of facts
(d) Falling in love with Dunya
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raskolnikov accuse Dunya of doing?
2. Who does Raskolniov see at the door?
3. Who does Svidrigaylov say tried to save him?
4. How long is it since Raskolnikov last saw his mother and sister?
5. Why does Raskolnikov threaten to kill Svidrigaylov?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)