|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) A mad, crazy nut job
(b) As mad as a hatter
(c) Funny, yet serious
(d) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
2. What does Raskolnikov accuse Dunya of doing?
(a) Not following her true feelings
(b) Laughing at him
(c) Being greedy
(d) Selling herself
3. Why did Raskolnikov leave his family home?
(a) To find a job
(b) To escape loan sharks
(c) To get away from his father
(d) To go to university
4. What does Raskolnikov's mother compare his room to?
(a) A poppy field
(b) A church
(c) A pig sty
(d) A tomb
5. What does Svidrigaylov say is his main interest>
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the craftsmen hear Nicolas's confession?
2. Who enters the room at the beginning of chapter 6?
3. What does Svidrigaylov fear?
4. At what time does Luzhin request a meeting?
5. What reason does Svidrigaylov give for observing Raskolnikov?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)