|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) Funny, yet serious
(b) A mad, crazy nut job
(c) As mad as a hatter
(d) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
2. At what time does Luzhin request a meeting?
(a) 7 am
(b) 8 pm
(c) 12 pm
(d) 10 pm
3. What does Svidrigaylov say is his main interest>
4. Who enters the room at the beginning of chapter 6?
5. Why did Raskolnikov leave his family home?
(a) To escape loan sharks
(b) To find a job
(c) To get away from his father
(d) To go to university
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Svidrigaylov fear?
2. What reason does Svidrigaylov give for observing Raskolnikov?
3. Who does Raskolniov see at the door?
4. Why does Raskolnikov leave?
5. What does Porfiry say Nicolas is repeating?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)