|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Raskolniov see at the door?
(a) The craftsman
(b) His mother
2. What does Porfiry say Nicolas is repeating?
(a) What his accusers said to him
(b) A dream he had
(c) A passage in the bible
3. What reason does Svidrigaylov give for observing Raskolnikov?
4. What does Raskolnikov's mother compare his room to?
(a) A pig sty
(b) A church
(c) A tomb
(d) A poppy field
5. Why does Raskolnikov leave?
(a) He feels ill
(b) He needs a vodka
(c) He needs to meet someone
(d) He can see he has gained an advantage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Svidrigaylov say is his main interest>
2. At what time does Luzhin request a meeting?
3. What does Raskolnikov accuse Dunya of doing?
4. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
5. Who enters the room at the beginning of chapter 6?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)