|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Svidrigaylov give for observing Raskolnikov?
2. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
(b) Funny, yet serious
(c) A mad, crazy nut job
(d) As mad as a hatter
3. Who does Raskolniov see at the door?
(c) The craftsman
(d) His mother
4. Where did the craftsmen hear Nicolas's confession?
(a) In a cave
(b) At the police station
(c) At church
(d) In a bar
5. Who does Svidrigaylov say tried to save him?
(c) Mrs. Raskolnikov
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Svidrigaylov say is his main interest>
2. Who enters the room at the beginning of chapter 6?
3. What does Raskolnikov's mother compare his room to?
4. Who does Raskolnikov spot in a restaurant?
5. What does Nicolas confess to?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)