|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Raskolnikov leave?
(a) He needs a vodka
(b) He can see he has gained an advantage
(c) He feels ill
(d) He needs to meet someone
2. What does Porfiry say Nicolas is repeating?
(b) A dream he had
(c) A passage in the bible
(d) What his accusers said to him
3. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) Funny, yet serious
(b) A mad, crazy nut job
(c) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
(d) As mad as a hatter
4. Where did the craftsmen hear Nicolas's confession?
(a) At church
(b) In a cave
(c) At the police station
(d) In a bar
5. Why did Raskolnikov leave his family home?
(a) To go to university
(b) To escape loan sharks
(c) To find a job
(d) To get away from his father
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Svidrigaylov give for observing Raskolnikov?
2. Who does Svidrigaylov say tried to save him?
3. Who enters the room at the beginning of chapter 6?
4. What does Raskolnikov accuse Dunya of doing?
5. What does Svidrigaylov say is his main interest>
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)