|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Razumikhin say to describe Raskolnikov's present state?
(a) As mad as a hatter
(b) A mad, crazy nut job
(c) Morose, gloomy, proud and stuck up
(d) Funny, yet serious
2. Why does Raskolnikov leave?
(a) He can see he has gained an advantage
(b) He feels ill
(c) He needs to meet someone
(d) He needs a vodka
3. What reason does Svidrigaylov give for observing Raskolnikov?
4. What does Raskolnikov accuse Dunya of doing?
(a) Selling herself
(b) Being greedy
(c) Not following her true feelings
(d) Laughing at him
5. What does Nicolas confess to?
(a) The murder
(b) Stealing Raskolnikov's family heirlooms
(c) The distortion of facts
(d) Falling in love with Dunya
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Porfiry say Nicolas is repeating?
2. Why does Raskolnikov threaten to kill Svidrigaylov?
3. Where did the craftsmen hear Nicolas's confession?
4. What does Svidrigaylov say is his main interest>
5. At what time does Luzhin request a meeting?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)