Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Crime and Punishment. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Part 1: Chapter 1 | Part 1: Chapter 2
1. In what month does the story begin?
2. What Russian city does the story take place?
b) St. Petersburg
3. Who does Raskolnikov owe money to?
a) His mother
b) His landlady
c) The government
d) Loan sharks
4. What kind of job does the old lady have?
a) Palm reader
b) Money lending
5. What does Raskolnikov pawn?
a) His clothes
b) His university books
c) His gold chain
d) His father's silver...
This section contains 3,694 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)