|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Idea into Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can a writer observe to create empathy?
2. Which of the following does Knight say is good for creativity?
(c) Playing games online.
3. What stage of the developing writer will the writer get out of if he or she develops the main character?
(a) Stage 3.
(b) Stage 1.
(c) Stage 4.
(d) Stage 2.
4. What does Knight know he cannot pump into people?
5. Which of the following can be used as inspiration?
(a) Dreams and journals.
(b) All of these.
(d) Television, books, and movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following dialogues have been known to spark an idea for a story?
2. What is Damon Knight's occupation?
3. Which of the following characteristics does Knight associate with learning to feel?
4. Which of the following is expected to be true?
5. What is the first stage of a developing writer?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)