|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the family that is throwing a dinner and theater party?
2. How many times does Stella say Miles phones her when he is jealous that she is out with another man?
3. Who says, "A story of divorce, the younger generators and the Foreign Legion"?
4. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
5. What is the name of the woman Miles is having an affair with?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explore the story's title. Why do you think the author calls it Crazy Sunday? Is this a fitting title? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Look at the relationship between Miles and Stella. How do you characterize their relationship? What is the driving force in their relationship? Do they seem to love each other?
Essay Topic 3
Why is it significant that Stella refuses to believe Miles is dead? What does her refusal to believe say about her? If she truly loves Miles, why does she keep reaching out to Joel to comfort her?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)