|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Stella's outfit match at her sister's house?
2. At Stella's sister's house, where do Joel and Stella go to talk?
3. How many people are in the group that go to the theater?
4. Where does Miles' telegram come from in Part Four?
5. What color is the shirt that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
Essay Topic 1
Explore the story's title. Why do you think the author calls it Crazy Sunday? Is this a fitting title? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of Miles' double standard that he uses for his wife? Why does he think he should be allowed to have an affair but divorces Stella if she is unfaithful? What does this say about gender stereotypes in the story?
Essay Topic 3
Explore Joel's immaturity. Cite three instances where his immaturity is prevalent in the story. What significance does each instance play in the story, and what is the overall significance of this character trait?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)