|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
2. What does Stella ask the butler for after reading Miles' telegram?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A tissue.
(d) Drinks and sandwiches.
3. The group that Joel hears shouting in Part Four turns out to be what?
(d) A fraternity.
4. What color is the shirt that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
5. Who says, "I have a strange feeling that I'm a sort of pawn in a spite game you're playing against Miles"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Miles been the afternoon prior to the dinner party at Stella's sister's house?
2. Who says, "There's no use trying to explain something to Joel in half an hour that I don't understand myself"?
3. Where do Stella and Joel go instead of going to the nightclub?
4. When does Miles' telegram to Stella say he comes home?
5. Stella tells Joel he shares what feature with his mother?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)