|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group that Joel hears shouting in Part Four turns out to be what?
(b) A fraternity.
2. What is it clear that Stella and Miles are doing prior to arriving at Stella's sister's house?
(a) Playing racketball.
3. Who says, "I suppose we could go to our house--if I were only sure--"?
4. Where has Miles been the afternoon prior to the dinner party at Stella's sister's house?
(a) Taking dance lessons.
(b) At the psychoanalyst's.
(c) At the eye doctor.
(d) With a divorce lawyer.
5. What item does Stella's outfit match at her sister's house?
(a) A doll's dress.
(b) A painting.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Finally when people begin to come to me, Miles has to admit it"?
2. From where does Miles telephone Stella in Part Four?
3. What entree does Joel have for lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
4. Who is described as "tall, nervous, with a desperate humor"?
5. What time does Joel wake up at the beginning of Part Three?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)