|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group that Joel hears shouting in Part Four turns out to be what?
(c) A fraternity.
2. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
3. Where is Miles supposed to be while Joel and Stella are at the theater?
(d) South Bend.
4. What entree does Joel have for lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
(c) A hamburger.
5. Who says, "There's nothing the matter with your life"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "There's no use trying to explain something to Joel in half an hour that I don't understand myself"?
2. What is it clear that Stella and Miles are doing prior to arriving at Stella's sister's house?
3. What color is the coat Stella wears after the party at her sister's house?
4. What is Miles diagnosed with?
5. What is the name of the woman Miles is having an affair with?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)