|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group that Joel hears shouting in Part Four turns out to be what?
(d) A fraternity.
2. What item does Stella's outfit match at her sister's house?
(a) A painting.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A doll's dress.
(d) A chair.
3. Joel begins to think that Stella sending him a telegram is really the idea of whom?
(b) The butler.
4. What phobia does Miles have?
5. At the beginning of Part Four, Joel sees a pair from what nationality dressed in collegiate clothes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in her house does Stella find a telegram from Miles?
2. What is the name of the apartment complex where Stella's sister lives?
3. Who is described as "tall, nervous, with a desperate humor"?
4. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
5. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)