|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Miles been the afternoon prior to the dinner party at Stella's sister's house?
(a) With a divorce lawyer.
(b) At the eye doctor.
(c) At the psychoanalyst's.
(d) Taking dance lessons.
2. Who says, "Help yourself to a drink"?
3. How is Eva described in Part Three?
4. What university's sports team is Miles going to watch instead of going to the dinner and theater party?
(b) Notre Dame.
(c) Penn State.
5. When Stella steps away after reading the telegram from Miles, Joel wanders over to what object?
(a) The telephone.
(b) The radio.
(c) The baby crib.
(d) The piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Stella and Miles tell the other theater guests that they are not going to the theater, what sort of looks do they get?
2. Who says, "I have a strange feeling that I'm a sort of pawn in a spite game you're playing against Miles"?
3. What is the name of the theater where Joel meets Stella?
4. What does Stella remind Joel of when she is pacing around telling him about her relationship with Miles?
5. What is Miles diagnosed with?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)