|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Miles travel to to watch a ballgame?
(a) South Bend.
(b) St. Louis.
(c) Fort Worth.
2. How is Eva described in Part Three?
3. What color is the tie that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
4. Where has Miles been the afternoon prior to the dinner party at Stella's sister's house?
(a) Taking dance lessons.
(b) At the eye doctor.
(c) At the psychoanalyst's.
(d) With a divorce lawyer.
5. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
(a) Over three years.
(b) About six months.
(c) Almost 10 years.
(d) Over a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Joel see parked at the curb at the beginning of Part Four?
2. What is the name of the apartment complex where Stella's sister lives?
3. Joel begins to think that Stella sending him a telegram is really the idea of whom?
4. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
5. What is the name of the man who Stella says is trying to change Miles' picture?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)