|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the coat Stella wears after the party at her sister's house?
2. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
(a) Almost 10 years.
(b) Over three years.
(c) About six months.
(d) Over a year.
3. What is the name of the woman Miles is having an affair with?
4. Who says, "There's no use trying to explain something to Joel in half an hour that I don't understand myself"?
5. From where does Miles telephone Stella in Part Four?
(b) Kansas City.
Short Answer Questions
1. The group that Joel hears shouting in Part Four turns out to be what?
2. Where in her house does Stella find a telegram from Miles?
3. Where does Joel look to see if Miles is hiding?
4. How does Miles end his telegram to Stella in Part Four?
5. Joel begins to think that Stella sending him a telegram is really the idea of whom?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)