|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Eva described in Part Three?
2. What university's sports team is Miles going to watch instead of going to the dinner and theater party?
(a) Notre Dame.
(b) Penn State.
3. How long is Mile's affair going on?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three months.
4. What is the name of the apartment complex where Stella's sister lives?
5. Who says, "I suppose we could go to our house--if I were only sure--"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stella tells Joel he shares what feature with his mother?
2. The group that Joel hears shouting in Part Four turns out to be what?
3. What is the name of Miles' analyst?
4. Where is the sweater Stella wears after her sister's party?
5. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)