|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
(a) About six months.
(b) Almost 10 years.
(c) Over a year.
(d) Over three years.
2. Who says, "You know Miles does odd things sometimes"?
3. Who is described as "tall, nervous, with a desperate humor"?
4. What color is the dress Stella wears when she meets Joel at the theater?
5. What is the name of the woman Miles is having an affair with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eva's last name?
2. What city does Miles travel to to watch a ballgame?
3. How long is Mile's affair going on?
4. Who says, "Help yourself to a drink"?
5. What is it clear that Stella and Miles are doing prior to arriving at Stella's sister's house?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)