|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as "tall, nervous, with a desperate humor"?
2. The group that goes to the theater plans to attend the nightclub opening of what man?
(a) Jack Johnson.
(b) Chris Wood.
(c) Jim Harper.
(d) Andy Gentry.
3. Who says, "Help yourself to a drink"?
4. When Stella steps away after reading the telegram from Miles, Joel wanders over to what object?
(a) The radio.
(b) The telephone.
(c) The baby crib.
(d) The piano.
5. What is it clear that Stella and Miles are doing prior to arriving at Stella's sister's house?
(d) Playing racketball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miles hires an actor with what physical characteristic to spend the afternoon with?
2. Who is the first character mentioned in Part Four?
3. What kind of salad does Joel have with his lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
4. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
5. What is Miles diagnosed with?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)