|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I suppose he asked to be remembered to me"?
2. What does Stella remind Joel of when she is pacing around telling him about her relationship with Miles?
(a) A Simese cat.
(b) A lumberjack.
(c) A ballerina.
(d) An English lady.
3. When Stella steps away after reading the telegram from Miles, Joel wanders over to what object?
(a) The piano.
(b) The baby crib.
(c) The radio.
(d) The telephone.
4. How does Miles end his telegram to Stella in Part Four?
5. What is the name of the woman Miles is having an affair with?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Part Four, Joel sees a pair from what nationality dressed in collegiate clothes?
2. What is it clear that Stella and Miles are doing prior to arriving at Stella's sister's house?
3. When Stella and Miles tell the other theater guests that they are not going to the theater, what sort of looks do they get?
4. What color is the tie that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
5. The group that Joel hears shouting in Part Four turns out to be what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)