|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nat's occupation?
2. Who says, "I am a flop"?
3. What does the Great Lover shout at Joel after his skit?
4. What role does Joel need filled in the skit at the tea?
5. What does Joel promise himself he does not do at Miles' house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who performed a song at the tea?
2. Where does Joel live?
3. How does Joel feel when he hears the singing at Miles' tea?
4. At what point during the tea does Joel decide to perform his skit?
5. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story does Stella tell as an example of Miles' jealously?
2. What is the reason Miles gives for why he does not see Joel at work?
3. According to Miles' analyst, what problem does Miles have?
4. Why does Joel believe people do not show Stella a lot of attention?
5. What does Joel say to Stella about people in Hollywood?
6. What reason does Stella give for why Miles is not attending the dinner and theater party?
7. Why does Stella think Miles might be watching her and Joel?
8. How does Joel come to realize that he fails to impress the crowd with his skit?
9. Describe what Beverly Hills looks like as Joel and Stella walk to her house.
10. Why does Joel want the names of Stella's doctor or friends?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)