Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who asks, "What do you mean you're in permanent retirement"?
2. What is Nat's occupation?
3. In the story Nat tells Joel, why does the Great Lover become angry with the man?
a) The man flirts with his wife.
b) The man trips him.
c) The man kicks his tail.
d) The man calls him a bad name.
4. Who says, "Finally when people begin to come to me, Miles has to admit it"?
5. How many times does Stella say Miles phones her when he is...
This section contains 718 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)