|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group that Joel hears shouting in Part Four turns out to be what?
(b) A fraternity.
2. What is the name of the apartment complex where Stella's sister lives?
3. Who is the first character mentioned in Part Four?
4. How does Miles end his telegram to Stella in Part Four?
5. Where does Joel look to see if Miles is hiding?
(a) Car trunk.
(b) Behind a curtain.
6. Who says, "I suppose he asked to be remembered to me"?
7. Where does Stella go after reading Miles' telegram?
(a) To the kitchen.
8. What is the predominant color in Stella's hair?
9. When does Miles' telegram to Stella say he comes home?
(a) In two hours.
(b) Next Sunday.
(c) Tomorrow night.
(d) Tomorrow morning.
10. Who says, "I suppose we could go to our house--if I were only sure--"?
11. For how long does Miles say he's been seeing an analyst?
(c) A few days.
12. From where does Miles telephone Stella in Part Four?
(c) Kansas City.
13. What is Miles diagnosed with?
(a) Split personality disorder.
(d) A mother complex.
14. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
15. Who is described as "tall, nervous, with a desperate humor"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat does Joel wear to the theater to meet Stella?
2. At Stella's sister's house, where do Joel and Stella go to talk?
3. What style of suit does Joel wear to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
4. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
5. Who says, "Your eyes are like your own and not a bit like any other eyes"?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)