Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Joel see parked at the curb at the beginning of Part Four?
2. What is Eva's last name?
3. Who says, "Your eyes are like your own and not a bit like any other eyes"?
4. What is the predominant color in Stella's hair?
5. At Stella's sister's house, where do Joel and Stella go to talk?
(a) The basement.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) The back porch.
6. What color is the shirt that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
7. Where does Miles' telegram come from in Part Four?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
8. Where is Miles supposed to be while Joel and Stella are at the theater?
(b) South Bend.
9. For how long does Miles say he's been seeing an analyst?
(a) A few days.
10. Stella tells Joel he shares what feature with his mother?
11. At the beginning of Part Four, Joel sees a pair from what nationality dressed in collegiate clothes?
12. Who says, "I suppose we could go to our house--if I were only sure--"?
13. What color is the tie that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
14. Where is the sweater Stella wears after her sister's party?
15. How many people are in the group that go to the theater?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Stella goes to the theater with in a story she tells Joel?
2. Who says, "A story of divorce, the younger generators and the Foreign Legion"?
3. What is it clear that Stella and Miles are doing prior to arriving at Stella's sister's house?
4. From where does Miles telephone Stella in Part Four?
5. Where in her house does Stella find a telegram from Miles?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)