|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Eva described in Part Three?
2. What is it clear that Stella and Miles are doing prior to arriving at Stella's sister's house?
(a) Playing racketball.
3. What time does Joel wake up at the beginning of Part Three?
4. When does Miles' telegram to Stella say he comes home?
(a) Tomorrow morning.
(b) In two hours.
(c) Tomorrow night.
(d) Next Sunday.
5. Where do Stella and Joel go instead of going to the nightclub?
(a) A diner.
(b) The park.
(c) To Joel's home.
(d) Stella and Miles' home.
6. The group that goes to the theater plans to attend the nightclub opening of what man?
(a) Chris Wood.
(b) Jim Harper.
(c) Andy Gentry.
(d) Jack Johnson.
7. What is Eva's relationship to Stella?
(d) Best friend.
8. Joel begins to think that Stella sending him a telegram is really the idea of whom?
(d) The butler.
9. What entree does Joel have for lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
(b) A hamburger.
10. How many times does Stella say Miles phones her when he is jealous that she is out with another man?
11. What does Stella remind Joel of when she is pacing around telling him about her relationship with Miles?
(a) A Simese cat.
(b) A lumberjack.
(c) An English lady.
(d) A ballerina.
12. Who says, "That's nonsense"?
13. What is the name of the theater where Joel meets Stella?
(a) Grauman's Chinese Theater.
(b) Pantages Theater.
(c) Kodak Theater.
(d) Hollywood Theater.
14. What is the predominant color in Stella's hair?
15. What is the name of the man who Stella says is trying to change Miles' picture?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella ask the butler for after reading Miles' telegram?
2. Who says, "Your eyes are like your own and not a bit like any other eyes"?
3. Who is the first character mentioned in Part Four?
4. Where is Miles supposed to be while Joel and Stella are at the theater?
5. How does Miles end his telegram to Stella in Part Four?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)