|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What style of suit does Joel wear to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
2. Who says, "I suppose we could go to our house--if I were only sure--"?
3. Where does Miles' telegram come from in Part Four?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. What kind of salad does Joel have with his lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
5. What color is the coat Stella wears after the party at her sister's house?
6. What is the name of the man Stella goes to the theater with in a story she tells Joel?
7. What is Eva's last name?
8. What is Miles diagnosed with?
(a) A mother complex.
(b) Split personality disorder.
9. What university's sports team is Miles going to watch instead of going to the dinner and theater party?
(a) Penn State.
(b) Notre Dame.
10. What kind of hat does Joel wear to the theater to meet Stella?
11. How many times does Stella say Miles phones her when he is jealous that she is out with another man?
12. What color is the dress Stella wears when she meets Joel at the theater?
13. What is the name of the woman Miles is having an affair with?
14. Who is the first character mentioned in Part Four?
15. Who says, "A story of divorce, the younger generators and the Foreign Legion"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Miles' analyst?
2. Where has Miles been the afternoon prior to the dinner party at Stella's sister's house?
3. When does Miles' telegram to Stella say he comes home?
4. Where in her house does Stella find a telegram from Miles?
5. When Stella and Miles tell the other theater guests that they are not going to the theater, what sort of looks do they get?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)