|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the apartment complex where Stella's sister lives?
2. The group that goes to the theater plans to attend the nightclub opening of what man?
(a) Chris Wood.
(b) Jack Johnson.
(c) Jim Harper.
(d) Andy Gentry.
3. What color is the coat Stella wears after the party at her sister's house?
4. What is Miles diagnosed with?
(b) Split personality disorder.
(c) A mother complex.
5. Miles hires an actor with what physical characteristic to spend the afternoon with?
(b) Long beard.
(c) Violet eyes.
(d) Red hair.
6. What is Eva's last name?
7. Where does Joel look to see if Miles is hiding?
(a) Car trunk.
(c) Behind a curtain.
8. Stella tells Joel he shares what feature with his mother?
9. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
(a) Almost 10 years.
(b) Over a year.
(c) About six months.
(d) Over three years.
10. Where does Stella go after reading Miles' telegram?
(c) To the kitchen.
11. At the beginning of Part Four, Joel sees a pair from what nationality dressed in collegiate clothes?
12. How many times does Stella say Miles phones her when he is jealous that she is out with another man?
13. Where does Miles' telegram come from in Part Four?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
14. Who says, "I suppose we could go to our house--if I were only sure--"?
15. What time is it when Part Four ends?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 2:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Eva described in Part Three?
2. Who says, "There's nothing the matter with your life"?
3. What is the name of the man who Stella says is trying to change Miles' picture?
4. Who says, "You know Miles does odd things sometimes"?
5. What color is the tie that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)