|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phobia does Miles have?
2. What is the name of the family that is throwing a dinner and theater party?
(a) The Hopes.
(b) The Connors.
(c) The Perrys.
(d) The Girlings.
3. Who says, "Finally when people begin to come to me, Miles has to admit it"?
4. How is Eva described in Part Three?
5. Who says, "A story of divorce, the younger generators and the Foreign Legion"?
6. How long is Mile's affair going on?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Two years.
7. Where does Joel look to see if Miles is hiding?
(b) Car trunk.
(d) Behind a curtain.
8. What entree does Joel have for lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
(c) A hamburger.
9. What is the name of the apartment complex where Stella's sister lives?
10. What is Miles diagnosed with?
(a) A mother complex.
(d) Split personality disorder.
11. What is the name of the theater where Joel meets Stella?
(a) Hollywood Theater.
(b) Pantages Theater.
(c) Kodak Theater.
(d) Grauman's Chinese Theater.
12. Where does Stella go after reading Miles' telegram?
(c) To the kitchen.
13. What time does Joel wake up at the beginning of Part Three?
14. Where is the sweater Stella wears after her sister's party?
15. Who is described as "tall, nervous, with a desperate humor"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Joel see parked at the curb at the beginning of Part Four?
2. What is the name of Miles' analyst?
3. When does Miles' telegram to Stella say he comes home?
4. Who says, "Your eyes are like your own and not a bit like any other eyes"?
5. What item does Stella's outfit match at her sister's house?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)