|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Miles telephone Stella in Part Four?
(a) Kansas City.
2. What kind of car does Joel see parked at the curb at the beginning of Part Four?
3. What is the name of the family that is throwing a dinner and theater party?
(a) The Connors.
(b) The Girlings.
(c) The Perrys.
(d) The Hopes.
4. Who is the first character mentioned in Part Four?
5. What kind of hat does Joel wear to the theater to meet Stella?
6. What is the name of the woman Miles is having an affair with?
7. What color is the shirt that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
8. What color is the dress Stella wears when she meets Joel at the theater?
9. Where in her house does Stella find a telegram from Miles?
(a) On the kitchen counter.
(b) On the front door.
(c) On her nightstand.
(d) On the hall table.
10. What is the name of the theater where Joel meets Stella?
(a) Pantages Theater.
(b) Hollywood Theater.
(c) Grauman's Chinese Theater.
(d) Kodak Theater.
11. Where do Stella and Joel go instead of going to the nightclub?
(a) Stella and Miles' home.
(b) To Joel's home.
(c) A diner.
(d) The park.
12. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
(a) About six months.
(b) Almost 10 years.
(c) Over three years.
(d) Over a year.
13. Where is the sweater Stella wears after her sister's party?
14. Where does Joel look to see if Miles is hiding?
(b) Behind a curtain.
(c) Car trunk.
15. Who says, "That's nonsense"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What entree does Joel have for lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
2. What phobia does Miles have?
3. How does Miles end his telegram to Stella in Part Four?
4. What color is the tie that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
5. How many people are in the group that go to the theater?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)