|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "A story of divorce, the younger generators and the Foreign Legion"?
2. Who says, "You know Miles does odd things sometimes"?
3. What is the name of the apartment complex where Stella's sister lives?
4. Who says, "Help yourself to a drink"?
5. What sort of trees does Stella and Joel see after leaving the theater?
(a) Christmas trees.
(b) Palm trees.
(c) Willow trees.
(d) Apple trees.
6. What color is Stella's outfit in Part Four?
7. What does Stella remind Joel of when she is pacing around telling him about her relationship with Miles?
(a) A Simese cat.
(b) A lumberjack.
(c) An English lady.
(d) A ballerina.
8. At Stella's sister's house, where do Joel and Stella go to talk?
(a) The basement.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) The back porch.
(d) The kitchen.
9. What is it clear that Stella and Miles are doing prior to arriving at Stella's sister's house?
(b) Playing racketball.
10. What kind of hat does Joel wear to the theater to meet Stella?
11. When Stella steps away after reading the telegram from Miles, Joel wanders over to what object?
(a) The radio.
(b) The telephone.
(c) The piano.
(d) The baby crib.
12. Joel begins to think that Stella sending him a telegram is really the idea of whom?
(a) The butler.
13. What is the predominant color in Stella's hair?
14. What time is it when Part Four ends?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(b) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 2:00 a.m.
15. What kind of car does Joel see parked at the curb at the beginning of Part Four?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "tall, nervous, with a desperate humor"?
2. What is the name of Miles' analyst?
3. What does Stella ask the butler for after reading Miles' telegram?
4. What is the name of the man Stella goes to the theater with in a story she tells Joel?
5. What phobia does Miles have?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)