|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are in the group that go to the theater?
2. What is the name of the family that is throwing a dinner and theater party?
(a) The Perrys.
(b) The Hopes.
(c) The Girlings.
(d) The Connors.
3. When Stella and Miles tell the other theater guests that they are not going to the theater, what sort of looks do they get?
(a) Looks of disgust.
(b) Looks of amusement.
(c) Looks of confusion.
(d) Looks of gratitude.
4. What color is the tie that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
5. Who is the first character mentioned in Part Four?
6. Where is the sweater Stella wears after her sister's party?
7. What is the name of the woman Miles is having an affair with?
8. Joel begins to think that Stella sending him a telegram is really the idea of whom?
(d) The butler.
9. Who says, "I suppose he asked to be remembered to me"?
10. What is the name of the man who Stella says is trying to change Miles' picture?
11. Miles hires an actor with what physical characteristic to spend the afternoon with?
(a) Long beard.
(c) Red hair.
(d) Violet eyes.
12. What is the predominant color in Stella's hair?
13. How are Stella and Miles dressed when they arrive at Stella's sister's house?
(a) In matching suits.
(b) In their pajamas.
(c) In riding clothes.
(d) For a black tie affair.
14. What color is the shirt that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
15. Where does Joel look to see if Miles is hiding?
(a) Car trunk.
(c) Behind a curtain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it clear that Stella and Miles are doing prior to arriving at Stella's sister's house?
2. What kind of salad does Joel have with his lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
3. For how long does Miles say he's been seeing an analyst?
4. Where has Miles been the afternoon prior to the dinner party at Stella's sister's house?
5. Who says, "Help yourself to a drink"?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)