|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Stella's sister's house, where do Joel and Stella go to talk?
(a) The basement.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The back porch.
(d) A bedroom.
2. When Stella and Miles tell the other theater guests that they are not going to the theater, what sort of looks do they get?
(a) Looks of amusement.
(b) Looks of gratitude.
(c) Looks of disgust.
(d) Looks of confusion.
3. Who says, "There's no use trying to explain something to Joel in half an hour that I don't understand myself"?
4. What is Eva's last name?
5. For how long does Miles say he's been seeing an analyst?
(a) A few days.
6. Where do Stella and Joel go instead of going to the nightclub?
(a) To Joel's home.
(b) The park.
(c) Stella and Miles' home.
(d) A diner.
7. What color is the shirt that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
8. Where is Miles supposed to be while Joel and Stella are at the theater?
(a) South Bend.
9. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
10. What time is it when Part Four ends?
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 2:00 a.m.
11. Who says, "Your eyes are like your own and not a bit like any other eyes"?
12. What color is Stella's outfit in Part Four?
13. When Stella steps away after reading the telegram from Miles, Joel wanders over to what object?
(a) The telephone.
(b) The baby crib.
(c) The piano.
(d) The radio.
14. Who says, "I suppose he asked to be remembered to me"?
15. What city does Miles travel to to watch a ballgame?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) Fort Worth.
(d) South Bend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Miles' analyst?
2. How many times does Stella say Miles phones her when he is jealous that she is out with another man?
3. Where does Joel look to see if Miles is hiding?
4. The group that goes to the theater plans to attend the nightclub opening of what man?
5. When does Miles' telegram to Stella say he comes home?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)