|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Stella say Miles phones her when he is jealous that she is out with another man?
2. Who is the first character mentioned in Part Four?
3. What kind of car does Joel see parked at the curb at the beginning of Part Four?
4. How long is Mile's affair going on?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Three months.
5. Who says, "That's nonsense"?
6. Who says, "I have a strange feeling that I'm a sort of pawn in a spite game you're playing against Miles"?
7. Who says, "Finally when people begin to come to me, Miles has to admit it"?
8. Joel begins to think that Stella sending him a telegram is really the idea of whom?
(d) The butler.
9. At Stella's sister's house, where do Joel and Stella go to talk?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The back porch.
(d) The basement.
10. Who says, "A story of divorce, the younger generators and the Foreign Legion"?
11. The group that Joel hears shouting in Part Four turns out to be what?
(b) A fraternity.
12. What item does Stella's outfit match at her sister's house?
(a) A painting.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A doll's dress.
(d) A chair.
13. What is the name of the apartment complex where Stella's sister lives?
14. What style of suit does Joel wear to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
15. What color is the coat Stella wears after the party at her sister's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Stella and Joel go instead of going to the nightclub?
2. What does Stella remind Joel of when she is pacing around telling him about her relationship with Miles?
3. What is Miles diagnosed with?
4. What is it clear that Stella and Miles are doing prior to arriving at Stella's sister's house?
5. What entree does Joel have for lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)