|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the sweater Stella wears after her sister's party?
2. What entree does Joel have for lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
(b) A hamburger.
3. What item does Stella's outfit match at her sister's house?
(a) A doll's dress.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A chair.
(d) A painting.
4. Where does Miles' telegram come from in Part Four?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. Who says, "Finally when people begin to come to me, Miles has to admit it"?
6. The group that Joel hears shouting in Part Four turns out to be what?
(c) A fraternity.
7. Who says, "A story of divorce, the younger generators and the Foreign Legion"?
8. Who says, "That's nonsense"?
9. What is the name of the apartment complex where Stella's sister lives?
10. How are Stella and Miles dressed when they arrive at Stella's sister's house?
(a) In their pajamas.
(b) In matching suits.
(c) For a black tie affair.
(d) In riding clothes.
11. How does Miles end his telegram to Stella in Part Four?
12. Who says, "You know Miles does odd things sometimes"?
13. What time does Joel wake up at the beginning of Part Three?
14. What kind of salad does Joel have with his lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
15. At the beginning of Part Four, Joel sees a pair from what nationality dressed in collegiate clothes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joel begins to think that Stella sending him a telegram is really the idea of whom?
2. Who says, "There's nothing the matter with your life"?
3. What kind of car does Joel see parked at the curb at the beginning of Part Four?
4. What kind of hat does Joel wear to the theater to meet Stella?
5. What color is the tie that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)