Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Miles supposed to be while Joel and Stella are at the theater?
(d) South Bend.
2. What item does Stella's outfit match at her sister's house?
(a) A doll's dress.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A chair.
(d) A painting.
3. What time does Joel wake up at the beginning of Part Three?
4. Where do Stella and Joel go instead of going to the nightclub?
(a) A diner.
(b) The park.
(c) To Joel's home.
(d) Stella and Miles' home.
5. How does Miles end his telegram to Stella in Part Four?
6. What color is the tie that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
7. Who says, "That's nonsense"?
8. What color is the shirt that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
9. What is Eva's relationship to Stella?
(a) Best friend.
10. What university's sports team is Miles going to watch instead of going to the dinner and theater party?
(b) Penn State.
(c) Notre Dame.
11. Who says, "I suppose we could go to our house--if I were only sure--"?
12. When does Miles' telegram to Stella say he comes home?
(a) In two hours.
(b) Next Sunday.
(c) Tomorrow morning.
(d) Tomorrow night.
13. Where is the sweater Stella wears after her sister's party?
14. From where does Miles telephone Stella in Part Four?
(b) Kansas City.
15. Where does Miles' telegram come from in Part Four?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I have a strange feeling that I'm a sort of pawn in a spite game you're playing against Miles"?
2. What is the predominant color in Stella's hair?
3. What style of suit does Joel wear to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
4. What is Miles diagnosed with?
5. What kind of salad does Joel have with his lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)