Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I am a flop"?
2. How is Stella's face described in Part One?
3. What is Joel's last name?
4. Who does Joel write a letter to the morning after the tea?
(d) His mother.
5. Who says, "Thanks for your cooperation"?
6. What does Joel do for a living?
(d) Makeup artist.
7. Nat cheers Joel up with a story about a man by what name?
(a) Tom Miller.
(b) Bill Kaughman.
(c) Joe Squires.
(d) Ralph Adams.
8. What does Joel's mother do for a living?
9. What is Stella's maiden name?
10. Who says, "Everybody watches for everybody else's blunders, or tries to make sure they're with people that'll do them credit"?
11. What does the Great Lover shout at Joel after his skit?
12. Who sends Joel a telegram the morning after the tea?
(c) The Great Lover.
13. How much money does Nat tell Joel he loses recently?
(a) Twenty-five thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Forty thousand dollars.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
14. After being cheered up by Nat's story, what does Joel see that makes him wince?
(a) A group of people from the tea.
(b) An angry letter from his boss.
(c) Stella and Miles.
(d) His exgirlfriend with her new husband.
15. Nat and Joel eat lunch next to a group from what kind of film?
(a) A science fiction film.
(b) A circus film.
(c) A war film.
(d) A western film.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as having "an eye as keen as the eye of a potato"?
2. What is Nat's occupation?
3. What color are Joel's eyes?
4. What does Nat tell Joel he hires?
5. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)