|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the character Joel plays during the skit?
(a) Brian Holcomb.
(b) Dave Silverstein.
(c) Michael Arlen.
(d) Alex Shephard.
2. Who says, "Everybody watches for everybody else's blunders, or tries to make sure they're with people that'll do them credit"?
3. Who does Joel wish he can just sit and talk to like a person?
(d) Greta Garbo.
4. What is Nat's last name?
5. Where does Joel's mother want him to go?
(c) West Point.
6. What does Nat tell Joel he hires?
(a) A babysitter.
(b) A personal chef.
(c) A bodyguard.
(d) A manager.
7. Who asks, "What do you mean you're in permanent retirement"?
8. What is Stella's maiden name?
9. What does Joel's mother do for a living?
10. How is Stella's face described in Part One?
11. How old does Stella tell Joel he looks?
12. How does Nat refer to the Great Lover while telling a story?
(a) Three Piece Suit.
(b) Two Face.
(c) Four Eyes.
(d) One Trick Pony.
13. Who does Joel ask to help him with the skit at the tea?
(b) Gretta Garbo.
14. What is Joel's last name?
15. How does Joel close the telegram he sends in Part Two?
(a) Love always.
(b) Yours truly.
(c) Yours ever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nat and Joel eat lunch next to a group from what kind of film?
2. According to the invitation from Miles, what time does the tea start?
3. Who is the only person who thinks Joel's skit is a success?
4. Who says, "Thanks for your cooperation"?
5. What day is the first event that Miles invites Joel to?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)