|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the invitation from Miles, what time does the tea end?
2. What does Joel have for breakfast the morning after the tea?
(b) Poached eggs.
(d) Cold cereal.
3. How does Joel feel when he hears the singing at Miles' tea?
4. Nat cheers Joel up with a story about a man by what name?
(a) Joe Squires.
(b) Tom Miller.
(c) Ralph Adams.
(d) Bill Kaughman.
5. Who says, "Thanks for your cooperation"?
6. What does Joel's mother do for a living?
7. What does Miles do for a living?
8. How is Stella's face described in Part One?
9. Who is described as having "an eye as keen as the eye of a potato"?
(d) The Great Lover.
10. What day is the first event that Miles invites Joel to?
11. What does Joel do for a living?
(c) Makeup artist.
12. What is the name of the character Joel plays during the skit?
(a) Alex Shephard.
(b) Michael Arlen.
(c) Brian Holcomb.
(d) Dave Silverstein.
13. What is the name of the skit Joel performs at the tea?
(a) Building It Up.
(b) Knocking It Down.
(c) Bringing Up Baby.
(d) Down and Out.
14. Who is the only person who thinks Joel's skit is a success?
15. What is Nat's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Stella and Miles have?
2. What color are Joel's eyes?
3. Nat and Joel eat lunch next to a group from what kind of film?
4. Who says, "Everybody watches for everybody else's blunders, or tries to make sure they're with people that'll do them credit"?
5. Who puts an alcoholic beverage in Joel's hand at Miles' house?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)