|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miles' last name?
2. Where does Miles live?
(a) Beverly Hills.
(b) Bel Air.
(c) Holmby Hills.
(d) Pacific Palisades.
3. What role does Joel need filled in the skit at the tea?
4. What is Nat's occupation?
5. Where does Joel live?
(b) New York City.
6. Women sitting at a table next to Joel and Nat in Part Two are described as having faces stained with what color?
7. Who says, "Thanks for your cooperation"?
8. What does Joel have for breakfast the morning after the tea?
(a) Poached eggs.
(b) Cold cereal.
9. After being cheered up by Nat's story, what does Joel see that makes him wince?
(a) His exgirlfriend with her new husband.
(b) Stella and Miles.
(c) A group of people from the tea.
(d) An angry letter from his boss.
10. Where does Joel first decide he wants to have lunch the day after the tea?
(a) At home.
(c) At his desk.
(d) In the studio restaurant.
11. How does Joel feel after he finishes his skit?
12. What is Stella's sister's name?
13. Who writes the skit Joel performs at the tea?
(a) Eugene O'Neill.
14. Who is the only person who thinks Joel's skit is a success?
15. What interrupts Joel and Nat's conversation at the tea?
(a) A game of chrades breaks out.
(b) Miles pulls Nat away.
(c) Stella pulls Joel away.
(d) Live music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joel first meet Stella?
2. What does the Great Lover shout at Joel after his skit?
3. What does Joel's mother do for a living?
4. Who asks, "What do you mean you're in permanent retirement"?
5. Who does Joel ask to help him with the skit at the tea?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)