|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nat's last name?
2. Who helps Joel into his coat after he performs his skit?
(a) A stranger.
3. How is Stella's face described in Part One?
4. What does Nat tell Joel he has a problem with?
5. How does Joel feel after he finishes his skit?
6. Who writes the skit Joel performs at the tea?
(d) Eugene O'Neill.
7. Women sitting at a table next to Joel and Nat in Part Two are described as having faces stained with what color?
8. Where does Joel live?
(d) New York City.
9. How old is Joel?
10. Who puts an alcoholic beverage in Joel's hand at Miles' house?
11. What is the name of the character Joel plays during the skit?
(a) Alex Shephard.
(b) Dave Silverstein.
(c) Michael Arlen.
(d) Brian Holcomb.
12. What day is the first event that Miles invites Joel to?
13. Who says, "Thanks for your cooperation"?
14. Who says, "I am a flop"?
15. How many writers are invited to the first event at Miles' house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Miles live?
2. What does Joel do with his breakfast the morning after the tea?
3. What is Miles' last name?
4. In the story Nat tells Joel, why does the Great Lover become angry with the man?
5. How old does Stella tell Joel he looks?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)