|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point during the tea does Joel decide to perform his skit?
(a) During dinner.
(b) Before the singer performs.
(c) As guests arrive.
(d) As people are leaving.
2. What is Stella's sister's name?
3. Nat tells Joel a story about a premiere at what theater?
(a) Pantages Theater.
(b) Kodak Theater.
(d) Hollywood Bowl Theater.
4. Where does Joel first meet Stella?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) San Fransisco.
(c) New York.
5. What is Joel's last name?
6. What is Miles' last name?
7. How many writers are invited to the first event at Miles' house?
8. How is Stella's face described in Part One?
9. What does Nat tell Joel he has a problem with?
10. Who does Joel wish he can just sit and talk to like a person?
(d) Greta Garbo.
11. What is Stella's maiden name?
12. Who puts an alcoholic beverage in Joel's hand at Miles' house?
13. Nat and Joel eat lunch next to a group from what kind of film?
(a) A circus film.
(b) A science fiction film.
(c) A war film.
(d) A western film.
14. What is Nat's occupation?
15. How old is Joel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nat cheers Joel up with a story about a man by what name?
2. Who says, "I am a flop"?
3. Who helps Joel into his coat after he performs his skit?
4. According to the invitation from Miles, what time does the tea end?
5. With whom does Joel discuss Miles' success?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)