|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat tell Joel he has a problem with?
2. How does Joel close the telegram he sends in Part Two?
(a) Yours ever.
(b) Yours truly.
(d) Love always.
3. What is Stella's maiden name?
4. What is Nat's occupation?
5. Who does Joel wish he can just sit and talk to like a person?
(a) Greta Garbo.
6. Who laughs during Joel's skit?
(b) No one.
7. What does Nat tell Joel he hires?
(a) A personal chef.
(b) A babysitter.
(c) A manager.
(d) A bodyguard.
8. According to the invitation from Miles, what time does the tea end?
9. How old is Joel?
10. According to the invitation from Miles, what time does the tea start?
11. Who is the only person who thinks Joel's skit is a success?
12. What is the name of the skit Joel performs at the tea?
(a) Building It Up.
(b) Knocking It Down.
(c) Bringing Up Baby.
(d) Down and Out.
13. What does Joel promise himself he does not do at Miles' house?
14. How is Stella's face described in Part One?
15. Who says, "Thanks for your cooperation"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joel first meet Stella?
2. Who says, "Absolutely my last social appearance in Hollywood"?
3. What interrupts Joel and Nat's conversation at the tea?
4. What does Joel do with his breakfast the morning after the tea?
5. Two days after the tea, Joel receives an invitation to an event taking place on what day?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)