|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being cheered up by Nat's story, what does Joel see that makes him wince?
(a) A group of people from the tea.
(b) An angry letter from his boss.
(c) His exgirlfriend with her new husband.
(d) Stella and Miles.
2. Who is the only person who thinks Joel's skit is a success?
3. How much does Nat pay his new employee a year?
(a) Five thousand dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Ten thousand dollars.
(d) Twenty thousand dollars.
4. How old does Stella tell Joel he looks?
5. Who helps Joel into his coat after he performs his skit?
(b) A stranger.
6. How does Joel feel when he hears the singing at Miles' tea?
7. How much money does Nat tell Joel he makes in a year?
(a) Seventy thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) Two hundred thousand dollars.
8. What does Joel do with his breakfast the morning after the tea?
(a) Throws it out a window.
(b) Eats is quickly.
(c) Leaves it on the table.
(d) Gives it to his dog.
9. What does Nat tell Joel he hires?
(a) A babysitter.
(b) A manager.
(c) A bodyguard.
(d) A personal chef.
10. What does Nat tell Joel he has a problem with?
11. Where does Miles live?
(a) Holmby Hills.
(b) Bel Air.
(c) Pacific Palisades.
(d) Beverly Hills.
12. What does Joel's mother do for a living?
13. Two days after the tea, Joel receives an invitation to an event taking place on what day?
14. What day is the first event that Miles invites Joel to?
15. Where does Joel's mother want him to go?
(d) West Point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joel's last name?
2. Who says, "Everybody watches for everybody else's blunders, or tries to make sure they're with people that'll do them credit"?
3. Who puts an alcoholic beverage in Joel's hand at Miles' house?
4. How many writers are invited to the first event at Miles' house?
5. What does the Great Lover shout at Joel after his skit?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)