|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joel ask to help him with the skit at the tea?
(d) Gretta Garbo.
2. What is Stella's job when she meets Joel?
(c) Shop clerk.
3. How much money does Nat tell Joel he makes in a year?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars.
(b) Seventy thousand dollars.
(c) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
4. Who says, "I am a flop"?
5. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Arthur Miller.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Eugene O'Neill.
(d) Tennessee Williams.
6. Nat cheers Joel up with a story about a man by what name?
(a) Joe Squires.
(b) Ralph Adams.
(c) Bill Kaughman.
(d) Tom Miller.
7. What is the name of the skit Joel performs at the tea?
(a) Down and Out.
(b) Knocking It Down.
(c) Building It Up.
(d) Bringing Up Baby.
8. Nat tells Joel a story about a premiere at what theater?
(a) Hollywood Bowl Theater.
(b) Kodak Theater.
(c) Pantages Theater.
9. At what point during the tea does Joel decide to perform his skit?
(a) As people are leaving.
(b) During dinner.
(c) Before the singer performs.
(d) As guests arrive.
10. What is Stella's maiden name?
11. How old is Joel?
12. What is Nat's last name?
13. Who says, "Absolutely my last social appearance in Hollywood"?
14. Who does Joel wish he can just sit and talk to like a person?
(c) Greta Garbo.
15. According to the invitation from Miles, what time does the tea end?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joel's last name?
2. What is Miles' last name?
3. How does Joel feel when he hears the singing at Miles' tea?
4. How does Joel react when he receives a telegram two days after the tea?
5. What color are Joel's eyes?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)