|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Joel discuss Miles' success?
(a) Miles' brother.
(b) Miles' son.
(c) Miles' father.
(d) Miles' mother.
2. What sort of trees does Stella and Joel see after leaving the theater?
(a) Willow trees.
(b) Apple trees.
(c) Palm trees.
(d) Christmas trees.
3. How is Eva described in Part Three?
4. In the story Nat tells Joel, why does the Great Lover become angry with the man?
(a) The man calls him a bad name.
(b) The man kicks his tail.
(c) The man flirts with his wife.
(d) The man trips him.
5. Who says, "I have a strange feeling that I'm a sort of pawn in a spite game you're playing against Miles"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Everybody watches for everybody else's blunders, or tries to make sure they're with people that'll do them credit"?
2. What entree does Joel have for lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
3. What is the name of Miles' analyst?
4. Who is the only person who thinks Joel's skit is a success?
5. How does Stella plan to travel to go where Miles is pronounced dead?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)