|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What style of suit does Joel wear to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
2. How is Eva described in Part Three?
3. How many children do Stella and Miles have?
4. Who puts an alcoholic beverage in Joel's hand at Miles' house?
5. Who says, "You like me--you love me, don't you"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is it when Part Five begins?
2. Who says, "I suppose we could go to our house--if I were only sure--"?
3. After being cheered up by Nat's story, what does Joel see that makes him wince?
4. Who says, "I have a strange feeling that I'm a sort of pawn in a spite game you're playing against Miles"?
5. Who says, "Everybody watches for everybody else's blunders, or tries to make sure they're with people that'll do them credit"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)