|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What entree does Joel have for lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
(c) A hamburger.
2. Who says, "I suppose we could go to our house--if I were only sure--"?
3. Where does Joel's mother want him to go?
(d) West Point.
4. Women sitting at a table next to Joel and Nat in Part Two are described as having faces stained with what color?
5. Where in her house does Stella find a telegram from Miles?
(a) On the hall table.
(b) On the front door.
(c) On her nightstand.
(d) On the kitchen counter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella remind Joel of when she is pacing around telling him about her relationship with Miles?
2. Who does Stella say is her only friend?
3. At the beginning of Part Four, Joel sees a pair from what nationality dressed in collegiate clothes?
4. Joel begins to think that Stella sending him a telegram is really the idea of whom?
5. Who says, "Can you come at once, and get hold of a nurse"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)