|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
(a) Over three years.
(b) Over a year.
(c) About six months.
(d) Almost 10 years.
2. What does Joel receive an invitation to two days after the tea?
(a) A movie premiere.
(b) A golf match.
(c) A buffet supper.
(d) A dance.
3. While Joel is thinking of Miles, Miles' conscience is described as being what?
4. What is the name of Miles' analyst?
(a) Dr. Knighton.
(b) Dr. Bridgebane.
(c) Dr. Herrick.
(d) Dr. Moore.
5. What kind of salad does Joel have with his lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joel do in Part Five, just after he thinks that things are just beginning?
2. Who does Stella say that Miles is jealous of?
3. Who writes the skit Joel performs at the tea?
4. What is Miles diagnosed with?
5. Who says, "I am a flop"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)