|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes the skit Joel performs at the tea?
(d) Eugene O'Neill.
2. What does the Great Lover shout at Joel after his skit?
3. At what point during the tea does Joel decide to perform his skit?
(a) Before the singer performs.
(b) As guests arrive.
(c) During dinner.
(d) As people are leaving.
4. What is Joel's last name?
5. How does Nat refer to the Great Lover while telling a story?
(a) Three Piece Suit.
(b) Four Eyes.
(c) One Trick Pony.
(d) Two Face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as having "an eye as keen as the eye of a potato"?
2. What does Miles invite Joel to attend at the beginning of the story?
3. What kind of hat does Joel wear to the theater to meet Stella?
4. What is Eva's relationship to Stella?
5. Nat cheers Joel up with a story about a man by what name?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)