|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Nat tell Joel he makes in a year?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Seventy thousand dollars.
2. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
(a) About six months.
(b) Over a year.
(c) Almost 10 years.
(d) Over three years.
3. What is Stella's maiden name?
4. When Stella and Miles tell the other theater guests that they are not going to the theater, what sort of looks do they get?
(a) Looks of gratitude.
(b) Looks of amusement.
(c) Looks of confusion.
(d) Looks of disgust.
5. What is the name of the character Joel plays during the skit?
(a) Brian Holcomb.
(b) Michael Arlen.
(c) Alex Shephard.
(d) Dave Silverstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nat tells Joel a story about a premiere at what theater?
2. At Stella's sister's house, where do Joel and Stella go to talk?
3. How is Eva described in Part Three?
4. Who says, "Thanks for your cooperation"?
5. What sort of trees does Stella and Joel see after leaving the theater?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)