|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Part Four ends?
(a) 2:00 a.m.
(b) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 10:00 p.m.
2. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
(a) Over three years.
(b) Almost 10 years.
(c) Over a year.
(d) About six months.
3. What is it clear that Stella and Miles are doing prior to arriving at Stella's sister's house?
(a) Playing racketball.
4. What entree does Joel have for lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
(b) A hamburger.
5. What does Joel's mother do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Eva described in Part Three?
2. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
3. What is the name of the man who Stella says is trying to change Miles' picture?
4. What does Joel promise himself he does not do at Miles' house?
5. What sort of trees does Stella and Joel see after leaving the theater?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)