|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the sweater Stella wears after her sister's party?
2. At what point during the tea does Joel decide to perform his skit?
(a) Before the singer performs.
(b) As guests arrive.
(c) As people are leaving.
(d) During dinner.
3. Joel begins to think that Stella sending him a telegram is really the idea of whom?
(d) The butler.
4. In the story Nat tells Joel, what time is it when a man calls the Great Lover on the telephone?
(a) One o'clock.
(b) Three o'clock.
(c) Eleven thirty.
(d) Eight o'clock.
5. What is the name of the woman Miles is having an affair with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joel write a letter to the morning after the tea?
2. How much does Nat pay his new employee a year?
3. Who is described as having "an eye as keen as the eye of a potato"?
4. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
5. How much money does Nat tell Joel he loses recently?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)