|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stella's job when she meets Joel?
(c) Shop clerk.
2. According to the invitation from Miles, what time does the tea start?
3. Where has Miles been the afternoon prior to the dinner party at Stella's sister's house?
(a) Taking dance lessons.
(b) At the eye doctor.
(c) At the psychoanalyst's.
(d) With a divorce lawyer.
4. Nat tells Joel a story about a premiere at what theater?
(a) Pantages Theater.
(c) Kodak Theater.
(d) Hollywood Bowl Theater.
5. Where is the sweater Stella wears after her sister's party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
2. Who says, "I suppose we could go to our house--if I were only sure--"?
3. After being cheered up by Nat's story, what does Joel see that makes him wince?
4. With whom does Joel discuss Miles' success?
5. What is the name of the skit Joel performs at the tea?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)